What going on with the league this year?

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Jets17
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

HAHAHA , not saying he played the best this weekend , but his two-way game and skill set make me believe he is the best overall player . Other fans who took in the game agreed

Unidentified Source

Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 pm

heard yesterday organ said he quit the jets already funny even i taught he would last more than 1 weekend. i guessed christmas at most.

Marinersfan01

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:48 pm

well center ice, it was very unfortunate that there were only that many players there for those games, i was told our players had exams so you cant do nothing about that. Why were ther only 11 players for the cats? Rumour has it they are having problems gettin the team up and running! (coaches and excec and even players) True or false?
What do you mean that the coaches dont have control of the teams? did something happen in there the weekend?

About Jon Organ if it is true that he quit the jets then that really dont surprise me at all! He really dont put no effort out there any ways IMO he is just out there to fill the line up cause he dont play any d well he didnt the past 2 yrs with the mariners. He stays out there looking like a figure skater .
Any ways thats my opinion! This weekend should be a couple good games i hope both teams should have a full line up and if Organ is playing we will see if he proves me wrong but i doubt it! LOL!!!

PowerPlay13

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Blast97 wrote:See 13 thats where statements are wrong, they have enough for a team, they have interests from other players,
deff enough to beat PAB
so thats not why there not playing. They can't find the people (Coach, excetive) and what not to go ahead with this. But trust me there not, not playing because of the talent on there team. Unlike other areas Central has alot more to pick from so there is never a re-build its a reload. And they can take a team over there the weekend and give PAB a beating.
Don't think this statement is all that true seeing PAB went down and stole two games off them on their home ice with only 8 players lol

Lakers31

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 pm

snipeshow66 wrote:what happen to players that use to play on the west coast..

Danny Mclean from PAB
Jon McCarthy from sville
Brandon wells from CB or sville?
ryan snow from sville
Andy coles playin this yr ?

played minor hockey against all these players growing up and would be top players in this league

Not sure about the rest but Colesy moved to st johns for school

Blast97

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Well 13 I guess I have to admit your right. They did win 2 games with a little bench, but don't forget the Cats only had 9 players.
But lets talk more so about why these teams have no players. Whats on the go here with PAB? I know the Cats are hit hard by, losing to many players to School out East, and the up and coming players from AAA don't want to play.

gillam_09

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 am

pab are fine ricey ricks n snow are signed both n will b e playin. snow brings sr experience plus major stability to our blue line n what more do i need to say about ricks, prob one of the top players to play in the league since it started. its a shame no aaa players r interested in playin in central. players like nick cashin n nick larcombe got looked at from this league. a couple former mariners r playin with the shore in elliott n hancock.good steping stone to play sr.. and from what im hearin the teams are becoming more competeive as we saw this weekend with central losing n the mariners splitting with the jets. great to see from a former player n coach

gillam_09

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 am

pab are fine ricey ricks n snow are signed both n will b e playin. snow brings sr experience plus major stability to our blue line n what more do i need to say about ricks, prob one of the top players to play in the league since it started. its a shame no aaa players r interested in playin in central. players like nick cashin n nick larcombe got looked at from this league. a couple former mariners r playin with the shore in elliott n hancock.good steping stone to play sr.. and from what im hearin the teams are becoming more competeive as we saw this weekend with central losing n the mariners splitting with the jets. great to see from a former player n coach

Redwing

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am

rumor goin around gillam is ricks is signed but has no interest in playing...true? Makes ya wonder after 2 weekends in and no playin lol

kento19

Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 pm

i heard that ricks kid was living in st. john's. I guess he isn't? If he is why hasn't he entered the draft in our league?

• Information