Rumor Mill pt 2.

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
shitshow07
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm

i think jermey mitchel is a pussy and canning's fat

Hockeystar44

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 pm

It should be a interesting weekend with ward and snow there ! Look for the boys to put her up on home ice! l

Redwing

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Gongshow_08 wrote:
Redwing wrote:i dont really think i would call the tucker/mitchell fight a draw according to the video by doucette5 on youtube as well as tuckers facebook status referencing the fact that every time he fights he loses...
lol redwing the bys did that on my facebook when i was gone to the bar that night i didnt post it myself.... to be honest i wanted nothing to do with mitchell i told him at the faceoff i didnt want to fight but he told me i was getting it anyways. then he got kicked out of the draw so i thought he was going to wait another shift but then my helmet gets ripped off out no where, so i didnt really have a choice....

I agree with ya there buddy, and i think you held your own pretty good seems you were blindsided. i only seen the fact that canning copied your status and posted it to mitchell on fb. all i meant by that was i didnt think it was a draw but he only got the upper hand because he jumped you...nice bit of mis match there size wise as well, good for you standing your ground

Aviator

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

**** wrote:i think jermey mitchel is a pussy and canning's fat

Intelligent point of view.....

• Information