Mariners vs Bishops

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Snipeshow89
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Two close games this weekend from the info i was told. 6-5 saturday night bishops and 7-5 mariners sunday. ought to lead to some good hockey down the stretch with the jets splitting with bishops 2 weeks ago. heard there was a fight at the end of the game while players were on there way to the dressing room, can anyone ellorbrate?

JuniorHockeyFan
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Is there a league website to track results and stats? I try to follow most leagues in NFLD, and this is the only one I cant find any results for, most rec leagues included.

I know there was a website last year but it doesnt seem to be updated for this season.
I havent heard much of the redwings this year. Have they folded? Werent they the defending champs? What happened to all their players?

gillam_09

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 pm

The Mariners use to do there own website and the league website but due to work committments paul simms is no longer able to run that. all mariners stats are updated on the facebook page. and to answer your question about the red wings, they folded and many of their top players have been playin with the Mariners such as there top forwards Grant Vincent, Josh Skinner and Steve Hobbs, top d in Jordan Kennedy and Garrett Thistle and tendy Scott Walsh

• Information