The Bentley Generals 2009 Allan Cup champs

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Thats funny ... People come on here all year and say that it was Churchill that won the Bous the WCSHL title and the Herder, now all of a sudden you come on here and say that Churchill loses his concentration when players get into his face .. Well please tell me what happened to DL < GFW and the CB`s last year, they did not play in his face ? .. All boy give us all a break and suck it in ... Oh yes was it not Churchill that won the goalie award for the regular season and did he not win it in the playoff ? I am glad that you have all of that hockey knowledge, perhaps the Bous brass could use you to pick the team to play in the Allan cup

rusty

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm

As a neutral fan from corner brook watching all the games in deer lake, in my honest opinion Churchill won or kept them in all the games. it never mattered who got in his face. I think deer lake learned from this and went and got Drew. Goalies have to steal a game or two from you and that didn't happen with the wings. From al the games i have seen so far i still give the nod to churchill as the number one goalie in the league but Drew is getting better every game he plays. A great pick up Andy.

Champ

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:22 pm

HerdFan wrote:The Chinook League is a better league than the WCSHL. The quality of play is higher, meaning fewer mistakes. This leads to lower GAA for goalies. Also, of the 14 players that have been named above as potential players for the 'Bous, there's only one defenseman. Hope that number is squared up before too long.

No, just specified the top points from the all the top players list, not an actual team list.
GO BOUS GO

Champ

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Tommy wrote:
Champ wrote:GAA: Churchill 3.31 needs to get his GAA down. Seems as though GAA: Galenza 1.80 is a fair bit less
Maybe who ever is hot going into this Allan cup will get the nod.....Your going there to win right...Then again Churchill has to get the start what am i thinking...!!!Sorry....

I know what we should do, Put D. Langdon in the net, he can punch the pucks away from the net. Just Razzin

Yah, the best goalie should get the nod. Whom ever that should be.
GO BOUS GO

Catch 22

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

rusty wrote:As a neutral fan from corner brook watching all the games in deer lake, in my honest opinion Churchill won or kept them in all the games. it never mattered who got in his face. I think deer lake learned from this and went and got Drew. Goalies have to steal a game or two from you and that didn't happen with the wings. From al the games i have seen so far i still give the nod to churchill as the number one goalie in the league but Drew is getting better every game he plays. A great pick up Andy.
Rusty, IMO all the Royals need to do to turn their franshise around is follow suit ;-)

SHAWN4ROYALS

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 pm

i dont think ur gonna see a change in that position this year

Champ

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 pm

If the Bous win the title will they get the chance to host it in 2012 Allan cup?
GO BOUS GO

Champ

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 pm

(And yes they realize the plural of caribou is caribou. Mistake was made long ago)

This right from the Allan Cup Website. HAHA

Referring to the Clarenville Caribous Logo
GO BOUS GO

Danny.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm

HerdFan wrote:The Chinook League is a better league than the WCSHL. The quality of play is higher, meaning fewer mistakes. This leads to lower GAA for goalies. Also, of the 14 players that have been named above as potential players for the 'Bous, there's only one defenseman. Hope that number is squared up before too long.
theres only 11 players there, 10 forwards. They can have 12 forwards and 8 defence? or 6 defence?
Back To Back Herder Champs 08-09/09-10
Goooooooooooo Bous Gooooooooo!!

• Information