Gambergs Butt end

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
10minute misconduct
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

goboosgo wrote:Gamberg kept his distance today and Jackman was invisible....where was Keefe? Gamberg was after the litttle guys today....going after Sibley....soooooome tough guy....more like chicken crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your over paid import didn't do anything about it? :shock:

The Lone Stranger

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:20 pm

goboosgo wrote:Gamberg kept his distance today and Jackman was invisible....
I heard that Paul was also invisible in the third. You couldn't even see him on the bench. What's up with that?

10minute misconduct

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm

The Lone Stranger wrote:
goboosgo wrote:Gamberg kept his distance today and Jackman was invisible....
I heard that Paul was also invisible in the third. You couldn't even see him on the bench. What's up with that?

don't even bother, this guy soon won't be able to walk with his foot that far down his throat. :lol: :lol:

SS Fan

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Watchout for Gamberg, he is a cheap shot master, especially when they are losing, he did it last year to Kent in game 5 of the Herder as time was winding down, did it in game 4 of the Shore series in the last minute as he took runs at both Curran and Dalton. Although I was not at the games this weekend I do not think for a second that Gamberg wouldn't do something like a butt end its not surprising at all. Bous, keep your heads up Gamberg is a dirty player and will seriously hurt someone with his cheap shot antics!

breaker69

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't think Gamberg is out there trying to hurt people like some people believe but i do think he is dirty and does alot of unnecessary garbage that don't belong in hockey. I think he is one of the toughest players in the league but for some reason he plays a cowardly game. IMO Gamberg is the Sean Avery of senior hockey. He is good at what he does but i believe most of what he does don't belong in the game. I don't know how many times i've seen him butt-ending guys and slashing guys behind the play. Gamberg will drop the gloves but in most cases he chooses his fights. and it don't surprise me that he went after the smallest guy in the west because he did the same thing to the smallest guy in the east when he went after Bobby Sullivan in game 6 of the east final. I think Gamberg's style of play is unnecessary because believe it or not he is a decent hockey player. He might be trying to draw alot of penalties but the fact of the matter is that he recieves as many penalties as he draws which makes the garbage he gets on with pointless. Before someone comes on here calling me a sore loser because the breakers were eliminated, know that i am cheering for the Ceebees and hoping they bring the herder back to the east. I hold no grudge against the ceebee organization, I am just stating my opinions which i believe this site is all about. GO CEEBEES GO!!!

Mysterious Unicorn

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Fire Fighter wrote:
Gamby wrote:looks like Paul is having a little trouble keeping his cool when Gamberg is around
Paul is a loose cannon. Gamberg can take him!!!

Go Cee Bees Go!!!!!!!!!!11

Gamburg would get hurt bad, like hospital bad and he knows it, that being said if he can pick at paul then he'll draw peneltys for his team all game long

Gamby

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

breaker69 wrote:I don't think Gamberg is out there trying to hurt people like some people believe but i do think he is dirty and does alot of unnecessary garbage that don't belong in hockey. I think he is one of the toughest players in the league but for some reason he plays a cowardly game. IMO Gamberg is the Sean Avery of senior hockey. He is good at what he does but i believe most of what he does don't belong in the game. I don't know how many times i've seen him butt-ending guys and slashing guys behind the play. Gamberg will drop the gloves but in most cases he chooses his fights. and it don't surprise me that he went after the smallest guy in the west because he did the same thing to the smallest guy in the east when he went after Bobby Sullivan in game 6 of the east final. I think Gamberg's style of play is unnecessary because believe it or not he is a decent hockey player. He might be trying to draw alot of penalties but the fact of the matter is that he recieves as many penalties as he draws which makes the garbage he gets on with pointless. Before someone comes on here calling me a sore loser because the breakers were eliminated, know that i am cheering for the Ceebees and hoping they bring the herder back to the east. I hold no grudge against the ceebee organization, I am just stating my opinions which i believe this site is all about. GO CEEBEES GO!!!
Good post. Gamberg is playing an effective game IMO. I hope he keeps it going as long as he stays out of the box
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

Zekie

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

don't think Gamberg is out there trying to hurt people like some people believe but i do think he is dirty and does alot of unnecessary garbage that don't belong in hockey. I think he is one of the toughest players in the league but for some reason he plays a cowardly game. IMO Gamberg is the Sean Avery of senior hockey. (quote)

Who would have thought it, but looks like Gamberg & Penney are twins. Penney is just as tough & just as cowardly as well. Was a real Cat Killer! MEOW!!!!

CaribousFan

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Zekie wrote:don't think Gamberg is out there trying to hurt people like some people believe but i do think he is dirty and does alot of unnecessary garbage that don't belong in hockey. I think he is one of the toughest players in the league but for some reason he plays a cowardly game. IMO Gamberg is the Sean Avery of senior hockey. (quote)

Who would have thought it, but looks like Gamberg & Penney are twins. Penney is just as tough & just as cowardly as well. Was a real Cat Killer! MEOW!!!!
Oh well, We are in the herder finals and you guys are not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Zekie

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh well, We are in the herder finals and you guys are not (Quote)

Dude your a real genius :lol: , but that you are in the Herder, mind ya starting to look pretty banged up :cry: Hopefully those Ceebees will take it easy on your Bous like the Cats did. LOL Least you got hockey to watch. All i got here is Pierrie McGuire. :lol: :lol:

• Information