Bous Injuries

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
bousclues
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Wow the bous are really getting destoyed with injuries Pearcey, Penney, Hill,Victor and Crann is injuried but playing, does anyone have an update on Pearcey,Penney and Hill?

User avatar
seein stars
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm

bousclues wrote:Wow the bous are really getting destoyed with injuries Pearcey, Penney, Hill,Victor and Crann is injuried but playing, does anyone have an update on Pearcey,Penney and Hill?
Penney has an injured shoulder, Pearcey has a bad leg, Victor has a broken hand/wrist, Crann is just Crann and Hill lost his elbow up Lynch's nose!!!!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

User avatar
catsfan4
Posts: 5455
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Cranns knee might be hurting still from the collison with Warren in the first round..

Dykes#1Fan
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Oh man, I dont know how we won today either, tobin has a bad back, thomey a sore shoulder, C.Sparkes a bad wrist, the whole line of Greely, D sparkes n Pittman got bruised ankles, Dyke is losing vision in his left eye......Get the picture bys? Its playoff hockey, everyone is gonna be sore, everyone hurting, Ya gotta suck it up and play throughout. Some players talk about, some dont, but they all feel it.

bousclues
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Dykes#1Fan wrote:Oh man, I dont know how we won today either, tobin has a bad back, thomey a sore shoulder, C.Sparkes a bad wrist, the whole line of Greely, D sparkes n Pittman got bruised ankles, Dyke is losing vision in his left eye......Get the picture bys? Its playoff hockey, everyone is gonna be sore, everyone hurting, Ya gotta suck it up and play throughout. Some players talk about, some dont, but they all feel it.

Not trying to take anything away from the ceebees as they played a great game, I was just asking for an update on the bous players. As for Tobin, I was very impressed with his play and was the best player on the ice this weekend.

User avatar
Gamby
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I love Tobins game, he is just a pure power forward. He likes the rough stuff, he back checks and he can put the puck in the net
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

bousclues
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Gamby wrote:I love Tobins game, he is just a pure power forward. He likes the rough stuff, he back checks and he can put the puck in the net

Very true he is a complete player and made something happen everytime he was on the ice.

shudo
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 12:00 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 pm

bousclues wrote:
Gamby wrote:I love Tobins game, he is just a pure power forward. He likes the rough stuff, he back checks and he can put the puck in the net

Very true he is a complete player and made something happen everytime he was on the ice.
I agree a pure power forward with the totL package. As I said before...... My second favorite non bou outside of hedges

CaribousFan89
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

seein stars wrote:
bousclues wrote:Wow the bous are really getting destoyed with injuries Pearcey, Penney, Hill,Victor and Crann is injuried but playing, does anyone have an update on Pearcey,Penney and Hill?
Penney has an injured shoulder, Pearcey has a bad leg, Victor has a broken hand/wrist, Crann is just Crann and Hill lost his elbow up Lynch's nose!!!!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)
Pearcey's leg seemed fine last night and today. He didn't play much in the third period, but he had some problems with one of his skates... Bussey was on the bench with him trying to fix the blade, but it wouldn't work.
Clarenville Caribous - Back to Back Herder Champs!

superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

Dykes#1Fan wrote:Oh man, I dont know how we won today either, tobin has a bad back, thomey a sore shoulder, C.Sparkes a bad wrist, the whole line of Greely, D sparkes n Pittman got bruised ankles, Dyke is losing vision in his left eye......Get the picture bys? Its playoff hockey, everyone is gonna be sore, everyone hurting, Ya gotta suck it up and play throughout. Some players talk about, some dont, but they all feel it.

sweet adorable blankety blank on the blankety blank injiuries today . congrats to the cee bees on a very well deserved win and congrats to your fans on a great show of support . all the best .

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests