Bous Injuries

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
leafer

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I know the bous are hurting pretty bad but guys we still gotta support and stand by our team in there rough time ahead. be thankful we still got 2 good lines and that is if pearcey and crann can hold it together.If this ends this weekend we have nothing but to be proud of our team these guys playing with injuries allot of us on here when we get a little pain we stay home from work but these guys are putting it all on the line each and every weekend and for WHAT?????????? If the bous are hurtin we stand by them and cheer louder and louder and show them as much support as we can. These guys will not give up you can bet on that so I hope the fans don't decide to give up on them. GO BOUS GO
Clarenville Caribous 2009/2010 WCSHL Champs

unbiased
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm a Cee Bee fan and I know myself we are not sweeping this weekend nor do I believe the bous will sweep. I am also aware that with the injuries that the bous have you will still be a force to be reckoned with. Sad if an opposing fan has more confidence in the other team them fans themselves!!! Bous team is deep, has tremendous amount of skill and a very wise coach...don't count yourselves out yet people!!!! I'm hoping no one sweeps this weekend, game 6 and 7 is what it is all about!!!!

GO CEE BEE'S GO.............

goboosgo

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 pm

I will be at the Mile One this weekend cheering on the Bous and I will not be leaving early, win or lose!! It has been a long, hard hockey season for the Bous and no matter how it ends, in my opinion they are the best team in the league.

For us in Bousville, hockey continues with the Allan Cup and we still have a lot more to look forward to. Their fan base reaches far beyond the Clarenville area. I am sure they will have a tremendous amount of support in Fort St. John from all the people from this area that live out west and are planning to attend.

Good luck to both teams this weekend, we look forward to good hockey!! Play hard, play clean, with no injuries and let the Bous bring-er-home.

Goooooo Bous Goooooo!!!!

tetley

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

what is wrong with paul, will he be playing the weekend???

Face off

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Not sure as of now there tetley....has his hand pretty banged up....4 or 5 shots to the helmet of jackman and then another 20 to the HEad to jackman will do that sometimes

breakaway

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:53 am

so whats up with the caribous team? seems like a lot of injured players. so are all these guys mentioned not playing this weekend, Penney, Pearcey, Hill, Victor, Crann, Paul or they officially out.

Didn't Lynch break his nose last sunday. That must be real fun, playing with a freshly broken nose.
Wasn't gamberg playing with an injury in the East playoffs. What about other Cee Bee players? Wonder how they are all feeling after playing 14 hard playoff games in the last 6 or so weeks. they all 100%? Doubtful

Now unless these guys are injured to the extent of not playing this coming weekend, i would say that this thread was started just to ease a bit of pressure, JUST IN CASE they may not win the herder.
It's a long battle yet but what IF the Cee Bees were to win. I can hear it now from the bous fans, this one was injured, that one was injured and so on.

As I previuosly stated ( AND I WISH NO HARM TO ANY OF THESE PLAYERS) but unless all these injured bous are sitting this weekend, just suck it up and don't come on hear saying you lost because of injuries. That is IF the bous do indeed lose.
Good luck to both teams this weekend, hope we see some good safe hockey.

Zekie

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 am

I know the bous are hurting pretty bad but guys we still gotta support and stand by our team in there rough time ahead. be thankful we still got 2 good lines and that is if pearcey and crann can hold it together.If this ends this weekend we have nothing but to be proud of our team these guys playing with injuries allot of us on here when we get a little pain we stay home from work but these guys are putting it all on the line each and every weekend and for WHAT?????????? If the bous are hurtin we stand by them and cheer louder and louder and show them as much support as we can. These guys will not give up you can bet on that so I hope the fans don't decide to give up on them. GO BOUS GO (quote)

I like your post, especially the part I put in bold. Support your team & be proud!!!

bous#1fan

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

I got to agreed with the posts that people r put on here. Injuries are part of the game and u got to live with that. I hope the bous can win another herder but if they dont then hang ur head up high because we had a good year and got beat by a really good team.

Zekie

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

I got to agreed with the posts that people r put on here. Injuries are part of the game and u got to live with that. I hope the bous can win another herder but if they dont then hang ur head up high because we had a good year and got beat by a really good team. (quote)

bang on!! nothing to be ashamed of IF they lose. Look at their record since they joined the league. REMARKABLE!!!!!

CHURCHILL FAN

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I agree with it aswell,

truthfully I was on here saying that the BOUS would win 4 straight and all that........I did not see the Cee Bees PLAY THIS YEAR, but just went along with what people was saying ..

A lot of BOUS fans was wrong about the Cee Bees, they are much better then people gave them credit for....I just hope it dont come back on us....They are playing the underdog roll and playing it good, they are playing like they got nothing to loose and with a lot of heart... we never helped the matter out by saying they didnt have a chance....

Its only early in the series, but it seems like its going to be a good series...

May the Best team WIN!!!...whomever wins the weekends series, I think will win HERDER!!! :!:

• Information