What Bous team can we expect next weekend?

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
shudo
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 pm

catsfan4 wrote:
superfan wrote:
SS Fan wrote:Funny, did I say there were no paid players on the Shore? No I did not, thanks for putting words in my mouth. But anyways, I'm pretty sure the Shore has paid players, just commenting on how the Cee Bees won the Tobin sweepstakes and signed a player at the 11th hour.....

dont feel bad the bous were after him too.
Cats too.. He sounds like an awesome player..

Didn't the bous have him pretty much signed and lost him during the paperwork process???

And yes he is an awsome player.

10minute misconduct

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

actually, tobin screwed himself out of a contract in the west league by going to the cats and bous and telling fibs on how much the other team offered him.. caribou's never almost had him signed..

tetley

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:45 pm

there won't be any money soon being paid to players once the audit coes down, then there will be big trouble for the league

dynamo

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 am

10minute misconduct wrote:actually, tobin screwed himself out of a contract in the west league by going to the cats and bous and telling fibs on how much the other team offered him.. caribou's never almost had him signed..
YOU ARE A FUNNY GUY....................So I guess you are his agent then................LMAO
GO CEE BEES GO

dynamo

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 am

tetley wrote:there won't be any money soon being paid to players once the audit coes down, then there will be big trouble for the league
Not this BS again................Give it a rest buddy this is getting pretty stale by now........... :roll: :roll:
GO CEE BEES GO

93Habs

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 am

OMG....the sht you guys get on with ( not you Dynamo )......unbelievable.....don't no why I even respond.....I won't again.

superfan

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 am

tetley wrote:there won't be any money soon being paid to players once the audit coes down, then there will be big trouble for the league

there is no law that says you cant give a gift to anyone reguardles of how big the gift may be. so there is nothing revenue canada can do so long as there are no tax credits submitted as a result of any gift .revenue canada can audit till the cows come home there is NOTHING they can do .
so mr. tetley you can take your audit and your jealous filled vendictive slurr and shuff it right the .......... back down in your pipe .
i dont know what you got against senior hockey that makes you want to see it come to a grinding halt . all i can suggest is for YOU to stay the hell off of this blog because nobody wants to listen to your vindictive malice good riddence .

newfie35n

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 am

superfan wrote:

there is no law that says you cant give a gift to anyone reguardles of how big the gift may be. so there is nothing revenue canada can do so long as there are no tax credits submitted as a result of any gift .revenue canada can audit till the cows come home there is NOTHING they can do .
so mr. tetley you can take your audit and your jealous filled vendictive slurr and shuff it right the .......... back down in your pipe .
i dont know what you got against senior hockey that makes you want to see it come to a grinding halt . all i can suggest is for YOU to stay the hell off of this blog because nobody wants to listen to your vindictive malice good riddence .
I love my Hockey,But you are totally wrong,there is no law saying that you can't give gifts, but there is a law that says you have to pay taxes on it..Check with the tax dept & you will see.

superfan

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 am

newfie35n wrote:
superfan wrote:

I love my Hockey,But you are totally wrong,there is no law saying that you can't give gifts, but there is a law that says you have to pay taxes on it..Check with the tax dept & you will see.

sorry but YOU are wrong i had one hundred thousand forwarded in the form of a gift and not a DIME went in incomtax . i can give some a million dollars and NOT pay a dime in income tax . so long as i dont apply for TAX CREDITS as a result of this GIFT ...... so there .

10minute misconduct

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 am

you guys are walking into a war zone here.. if i were you guys i would keep a tight lip on the gifts..

• Information