Hockey NL needs to get things together

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
VIKING
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Blast97 wrote:Churchill played all of his hockey in the Bous Minor program.
Not trying to call you out here on this mostly wondering. How many people on the CBN team are from CBN and I mean not CBS or Bay Roberts I mean the town of CBN.
do u know that bay roberts is indeed a part of conception bay north lol as well as lots of other towns... :lol: :lol: :lol:

VIKING

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

VIKING wrote:
Not trying to call you out here on this mostly wondering. How many people on the CBN team are from CBN and I mean not CBS or Bay Roberts I mean the town of CBN.
do u know that bay roberts is indeed a part of conception bay north lol as well as lots of other towns... :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh and b t w....c b n is blessed with hockey talent....just ask the cats fans :lol: :lol:

catsfan4

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

VIKING wrote:
VIKING wrote:
oh and b t w....c b n is blessed with hockey talent....just ask the cats fans :lol: :lol:
It's true lol those 3 are good players..

SS Fan

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm

catsfan4 wrote:It's true lol those 3 are good players..
If you mean the Delaney's and Wadden, Wadden didn't play any minor hockey in CBN and came up through one of the city minor hockey systems.

catsfan4

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

SS Fan wrote:
catsfan4 wrote:It's true lol those 3 are good players..
If you mean the Delaney's and Wadden, Wadden didn't play any minor hockey in CBN and came up through one of the city minor hockey systems.
O.. And that is who I meant..

Blast97

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

So if the Cats called themselves the Central Cataracts like we do JR would that be ok?

CBN plays there hockey in Harbour Grace. So how many players came from the Harbour Grace minor program, or CBN or whatever? Thats all I asked wasn't it there Viking.

clearycountry

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Blast97 wrote:So if the Cats called themselves the Central Cataracts like we do JR would that be ok?

CBN plays there hockey in Harbour Grace. So how many players came from the Harbour Grace minor program, or CBN or whatever? Thats all I asked wasn't it there Viking.
Tommy Snow, Daniel Sparkes, Matthew Thomey, Peter George(Harbour Grace), Brad Sheppard (Carbonear), Steven Greeley, Brent Lynch (Upper Island Cove). Ryan Penney and Freddie Earle are with the Bous.

VIKING

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Blast97 wrote:So if the Cats called themselves the Central Cataracts like we do JR would that be ok?

blast97....the cee bees are in fact the conception bay north stars....CBN....r u keeping up with me??....they play their home games out of the hr.grace rink. their junior team called the cbn junior stars play their home games out of the bay arena in bay roberts(also in cbn)....to answer your question about how many players the cee bees have used from the cbn area......whell there is to many to list!!

clearycountry

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I JUST TOLD YOU. All of these players are/were CBN minor. The players from CBN and bay Arena are property of the Junior Stars and unless someone gets traded or drafted I think they will play with that team.

Catch 22

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: I sure wish everyone from the Greater Toronto Area had to play with the Leafs every year... I wouldn't have to wait long for a Stanley Cup.

What difference does it really make if a team has 4 OR 5 players from their region????? Too dumb to talk about.

If Gander or St. Johns or Petty Harbour are able to ice a team tomorrow, what real difference does it really make if they have a team full of locals??? It is darn near impossible to come up with all 20-25 so once again what difference does it really make. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im sure that St. Johns MIGHT be able to do it since they have a populaton of 135,000 people.

• Information