GREAT YEAR

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
rick

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:46 pm

will folks it was a fabulous year for us cats fans and a great year for all west coast fans... we were treated to some of the best hockey we have seen in some time... when you go to a game knowing anyone of the teams can win on any given night makes for some great intense hockey ..... my beloved cats finally did it and won the herder. it was great to finally lift that trophy over my head .... :-D :-D :-D :-D ....met some great people again this year .... myself ! well , i am heading back to st johns tomorrow to start another year of construction .... " oh the back ".. :lol: as usual , this blog never gets boring with some of the characters on here." myself included"..had alot of laughs and looking forward to doing it all over again next season....i wish nothing but the best for all of you over the summer .. have a great and safe summer ...... GOD BLESS !!!!

superfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm

rick wrote:will folks it was a fabulous year for us cats fans and a great year for all west coast fans... we were treated to some of the best hockey we have seen in some time... when you go to a game knowing anyone of the teams can win on any given night makes for some great intense hockey ..... my beloved cats finally did it and won the herder. it was great to finally lift that trophy over my head .... :-D :-D :-D :-D ....met some great people again this year .... myself ! well , i am heading back to st johns tomorrow to start another year of construction .... " oh the back ".. :lol: as usual , this blog never gets boring with some of the characters on here." myself included"..had alot of laughs and looking forward to doing it all over again next season....i wish nothing but the best for all of you over the summer .. have a great and safe summer ...... GOD BLESS !!!!

... and the very same to you rick . it was a great year in the wild west and again congrats to the cats who proved they are the best . it only seemed like yesterday we were all wondering when season tickets would be available . i too will be heading into town for another season of const ( 8 months in a travel trailer YEA !!!! ) .

before we know it we will be back looking for our season tickets and razzing knockout lol .
have a safe summer and stay in touch .

puckit

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:55 pm

rick wrote:will folks it was a fabulous year for us cats fans and a great year for all west coast fans... we were treated to some of the best hockey we have seen in some time... when you go to a game knowing anyone of the teams can win on any given night makes for some great intense hockey ..... my beloved cats finally did it and won the herder. it was great to finally lift that trophy over my head .... :-D :-D :-D :-D ....met some great people again this year .... myself ! well , i am heading back to st johns tomorrow to start another year of construction .... " oh the back ".. :lol: as usual , this blog never gets boring with some of the characters on here." myself included"..had alot of laughs and looking forward to doing it all over again next season....i wish nothing but the best for all of you over the summer .. have a great and safe summer ...... GOD BLESS !!!!
Well Rick, hopefully we'll have another hockey championship to celebrate in about 2 months from now. ;-)
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

superfan

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

.... have a great summer puckit and congrats again to everyone out in catland .

..... GRAND FALLS - WINSOR HOME OF THE 2011 HERDER CHAMPS .....

....... GREAT JOB !!!!! ......

• Information