Scan TV Coverage

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Scan TV Guy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am

Hello all,

Scan TV is the local cable channel offered via Eastlink in the Clarenville Area. As of now, we will be doing some tapings of the games at the new events centre in Clarenville. We taped last night's game (Caribous and Red Wings) and will be showing the game (as of now) on Thursday at 8:00 pm. For people out of town, there isn't a live feed you can tap into (as of yet) as we are only doing a taping - but you never know what the future holds.

There have been fans looking to purchase the Herder clinching game from Mile One Centre last year - there are copies available. You will need to contact Stephen Bonnell - I will post the phone number and details later.

Last year was a magical year for Clarenville hockey fans, and this looks to be an awesome year of hockey as all four teams look to be competitive.

Congrats to the town of Clarenville and all of the people and organizations involved in making the new events centre a reality for this region...can't wait until the official opening in January!!

See ya at the rink!

CaribousFan

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

Scan TV Guy wrote:Hello all,

Scan TV is the local cable channel offered via Eastlink in the Clarenville Area. As of now, we will be doing some tapings of the games at the new events centre in Clarenville. We taped last night's game (Caribous and Red Wings) and will be showing the game (as of now) on Thursday at 8:00 pm. For people out of town, there isn't a live feed you can tap into (as of yet) as we are only doing a taping - but you never know what the future holds.

There have been fans looking to purchase the Herder clinching game from Mile One Centre last year - there are copies available. You will need to contact Stephen Bonnell - I will post the phone number and details later.

Last year was a magical year for Clarenville hockey fans, and this looks to be an awesome year of hockey as all four teams look to be competitive.

Congrats to the town of Clarenville and all of the people and organizations involved in making the new events centre a reality for this region...can't wait until the official opening in January!!

See ya at the rink!
Thanks, I was wondering when you was going to show this, It was a great ceremony and I wanted to tape it off so I can watch it and over and over again because it was a big night here in clarenville
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

CCFAN-dbs

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

Thanks!

At times it was hard to see what was happening from where I sat. Will be nice to watch without having to look through the glass :smile:
Go BOUS Go!

• Information