Clean up the league

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
The Puck
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 pm

The league executive and the coaches have to clean up the league if they want to get some fans back to the games and make the teams more competive with each other. For the past few years all you hear about in this league is fights and awful scores.

JonWells26

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 am

The Puck wrote:The league executive and the coaches have to clean up the league if they want to get some fans back to the games and make the teams more competive with each other. For the past few years all you hear about in this league is fights and awful scores.
Are you serious?? If you have watched the League for the past 5 or 6 years that I have , You'd clearly know fighting has gone down hill. I'll agree on you with the scores, But there just isnt much you can do if you don't have the players to make a good team, You simply just don't have them. But fighting has gone downhill big time. Teams used to have 2 or 3 good fighters, Now most teams have 1. IF any..

Blast97

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I agree with Wellsy, when I played the first 3 years this league started, there were alot of fights. The last season alone, I had 187 pims, Compton had like 140, Little had about the same, and even our goalie Bursey had over 100, so this league has seen a huge drop in fights.

rick

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Blast97 wrote:I agree with Wellsy, when I played the first 3 years this league started, there were alot of fights. The last season alone, I had 187 pims, Compton had like 140, Little had about the same, and even our goalie Bursey had over 100, so this league has seen a huge drop in fights.

you goon !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Insider

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 am

The rules keep the fighting down...the last 10 minute rule for one.

• Information