Mariners/Redwings Game 2

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Marinersfan01
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Congrats to the Redwings on todays game, they really came out and showed the mariners they werent going to lay down! On The other side I think the Mariners were laid down, LOL!! Man they were opposite teams from last night thats for sure.
Walsh really made some big saves for them today. Vincent and Hobbs stepped there game up also!

I have one question to ask about matt Lundrigan . why does he have to play like he does? he going to seriously hurt someone i tell ya! He is a big strong guy and don't need to be doing most of the stuff he does. I know that some cheapshots and stick work are a part of the game but this guy takes the cake when it comes to that! Honestly he don't need to be doing it he got size and the skill to be a more of an impact player with out the dirt he does! IMO!

All of our guys were still aslepp i think man they made some bad defensive mistakes today and it cost them goals! Nothing else to say about the mariners today other than i hope they get there heads on straight for next weekend if they want to make it a series or it will be over for them in a short hurry!

Again congrats on the win today hopefully it will be some good games next weekend!

MarinersDieHard

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I totally agree with you Mariners Fan...Lundrigan is out there and every shift he is trying to hurt somebody. I wonder if he would do that if Ward was playing or even Snow for that matter. I hope we play hard next weekend because I would love to see Game 6...The Bruce would be rocking...

FightAndWin

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Both Ward and Snow would be great to have back for the team, ward can take care of lundrigan in the first period and we still have snow for skill and intimidation. The DL players wouldnt be so chippy if they were playing next weekend.

MarinersDieHard

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Why have Ward not been playing....he played for a bit then suddenly disappeared....the Mariners need Roger Snow in the line up.....

FightAndWin

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

ward moved to st johns for school

MarinersDieHard

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm

School......is there any chance he can play next weekend.....if so, he would try Lundrigan.......I think.....

gomarinersgo

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Wards in St. Johns going to school but is going to try to get to DL for the games. Snow is out sick thats what i was told yesterday. They would be a lot of help for the team. Ward would try anyone that DL has on there team

MarinersDieHard

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm

true indeed gomarinersgo...good point

FightAndWin

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

ward took lundy last year hed do it again too. Roger should be back next weekend.

MarinersDieHard

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:29 pm

what do you mean he should....we need him....it should be a must.....

• Information