the ole barn

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
icing
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 pm

what's everyones take on the atmosphere at the ole barn last nite. very big crowd on hand including a good few (dissapointed) cats fans. I dont think i can remember it being any louder up there than it was last nite. fans may of slacked of there for a little while at the end of the season but by god they were there for their team last nite. hope they keep it up when the big bad bous roll into town, and i hope the outcome will be the same for the BEES. they Cee Bees really performed for their fans the last 4 or 5 games at SW. Keep it going boys.

hockey123

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Having your full team really makes a difference you know in your performance and a lot more choices for the coach to use different players. Keep her goin

BeastFromTheEast

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:33 pm

What a atmosphere last night! Unbelievable. The fans never stopped all night, from that big truck airhorn, to those fans saying things to Whiffen, and the rest of the team. It reallys helps your team along! Great series by both teams, a well fought series by the Cats.
Go Cee Bees Go!

Slapshot

Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

I can't recall the building being so noisy. The fans were in the game and certainly helped the team. The place went nuts after every goal. Evan a good shift would result in an outburst from the fans. The crowd had to have had an impact on the Cats as well.

NFSeawolf

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Looking for honest opinion, what would you think it would have been like last night if the horns were banned.
Rock Em Sock Em Hockey!!!!

BeastFromTheEast

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 pm

NFSeawolf wrote:Looking for honest opinion, what would you think it would have been like last night if the horns were banned.
Horns had nothing to do with it. You could hear the fans over the horns my friend.
Go Cee Bees Go!

NFSeawolf

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 am

BeastFromTheEast wrote:
NFSeawolf wrote:Looking for honest opinion, what would you think it would have been like last night if the horns were banned.
Horns had nothing to do with it. You could hear the fans over the horns my friend.
Audiocast you could hear the horns no problem and the fans...
Your earlier post Beast, mentions the horns but now they had nothing to do with it.

BeastFromTheEast

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 am

NFSeawolf wrote:
BeastFromTheEast wrote:
Audiocast you could hear the horns no problem and the fans...
Your earlier post Beast, mentions the horns but now they had nothing to do with it.
Yes I said from the big truck airhorn to the fans, I was just saying it was a loud spot. There weren't many airhorns there to be honest.
Go Cee Bees Go!

NFSeawolf

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 am

Ok...thanks for the input.

catsfan4

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 am

will the truck horn be allowed in the cec or no

• Information