Ceebees@Caribous Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 am

BeastFromTheEast wrote:Clearly its not hard to see that the Ceebees want the herder more than the bous. Each and every Ceebee player is giving it there all and bringing their "A" game. Defence playing unbelievable shutting down the heavy offensive players of the Bous. Colin Feehan yesterday undressing roach and scoring, Chris Sparkes stepping up with two big goals, Mark Yetman playing unreal. Each and every player is going 110%. Should be another great weekend of hockey this coming weekend, however with the SW Moores to be rocking with the amount of fans going you wont be able to hear yourself think, and with home ice advantage getting the last change and such. :lol: GO CEEBEES GO!
I bet they'll be coming out of the wood work. I bet those hot seats got alot hotter after the last two games in Bouville.

BeastFromTheEast
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 am

Zekie wrote:
BeastFromTheEast wrote:Clearly its not hard to see that the Ceebees want the herder more than the bous. Each and every Ceebee player is giving it there all and bringing their "A" game. Defence playing unbelievable shutting down the heavy offensive players of the Bous. Colin Feehan yesterday undressing roach and scoring, Chris Sparkes stepping up with two big goals, Mark Yetman playing unreal. Each and every player is going 110%. Should be another great weekend of hockey this coming weekend, however with the SW Moores to be rocking with the amount of fans going you wont be able to hear yourself think, and with home ice advantage getting the last change and such. :lol: GO CEEBEES GO!
I bet they'll be coming out of the wood work. I bet those hot seats got alot hotter after the last two games in Bouville.
You got that right. Better go early if you have standing. They will be hanging people in safety harnesses off the rafters.
Go Cee Bees Go!

• Information