Outcoached........Again

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 pm

superfan wrote:.... and Tomcod ,how are ya ?

Hey superfan , doing great but a little dissapointed that we never won the cup .. certainly never got much help from the referee... no penalty on the Earle hit but kicked Sweetland out of the game for a routine hit with no injury .. makes one wonder ... stay tuned...

Catch 22

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Tomcod wrote:

Hey superfan , doing great but a little dissapointed that we never won the cup .. certainly never got much help from the referee... no penalty on the Earle hit but kicked Sweetland out of the game for a routine hit with no injury .. makes one wonder ... stay tuned...
I agree Tomcod... Sweetland gets tossed in the Championship game which hurt... coach has to juggle lines at the worst possible time...

Then Earle gets split open for 13 Stiches and NO CALL.... oh well... what are you going to do....

superfan

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Tomcod wrote:

.... but the "Bou Cats" sure played a remarkable game hey ?

Toiletbowl

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 am

Out coached? These men are all old mature men who know what to do, to win. They don't and shouldn't even have to be coached, they know what to do when they need to do it. Now line matching is key but when you play a team for the first time ever, it's hard to match lines. It's not a season or even a best of 7. Now I would agree that they could of played 4 lines a bit more. But thats easy for me to say.

Good shot NL Caribous, a little short but all you can do thats hockey. Have a great summer all see you in October.

canonball

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 am

simonsays wrote:For the second time in a month, the Caribous were outcoached. I know from hearing the players voice their opinion, this fact stands true. As hosts of next years tournament let's hope they get someone behind the bench who knows hockey. A very skilled team that needs direction and not a guy who yells change. Hopefully when Dustin decides to hang em up he steps behind the bench. Don't get me wrong, they played well in the Allan cup and the herder playoffs, but it was visible as a fan that coaching was a factor in both losses.

" It was visible as a fan that coaching was a factor ". Nice to hear that you were up there to watch the games .. I guess that everyone has their own reason why this team lost at the Allan cup but to say they were outcoached someone should take their head out of the sand , This team gave it their all each and every game and this sir includes every one that was involved with this team ... Very proud of what this team done up there .. Like for fans to just sit down and look at the profiles of each player on both the Bous and Dundas teams .. Just compare that and you will see what an accomplishment this team have done ...Like I said man take your head out of the sand

superfan

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Toiletbowl wrote:Out coached? These men are all old mature men who know what to do, to win. They don't and shouldn't even have to be coached, they know what to do when they need to do it. Now line matching is key but when you play a team for the first time ever, it's hard to match lines. It's not a season or even a best of 7. Now I would agree that they could of played 4 lines a bit more. But thats easy for me to say.

Good shot NL Caribous, a little short but all you can do thats hockey. Have a great summer all see you in October.

... great post indeed, and a very great summer to you too :ymapplause: .

• Information