Royals roster

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
PurpleandGold
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 am

Wow no Smith and Nicholas.....potentially two big holes to fill....and in this league can't afford to be a man down let alone two

rusty

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:I'm being serious. Do not expect to see him dressed in a CB uniform this year.
You guys don't know what you are talking, the Royals have all there eyes and dots connected before they made the trade.

smogdog

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:18 pm

im hearing the same

Carbonear Canadiens

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

smogdog wrote:im hearing the same
same in what regard?
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

geoela

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 pm

In this league, if a trade is made in good faith, and all players involved were previously contacted and gave their okay (signed) and agreed to play with their new team, and after the deal is done they decide not to play, then the whole trade should be reversed. It is one thing if the players weren't advised of the trade and the GM went ahead with it anyway...that would be stupidity, and the team getting the shaft would deserve it. But, if all bases were covered prior to the trade, and papers were signed, that is a different thing altogether.

That being said, if Yetman agreed to play for the Cats prior to being drafted, and now refuses to play, then the Cats should be compensated in some way. I think Gander did get compensation when they had to release a player that didn't work out, just recently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

smogdog

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:15 pm

i heard he wasnt playing

Carbonear Canadiens

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:46 pm

smogdog wrote:i heard he wasnt playing
Put it this way, I'm currently working on the west coast and so in Nicholas. Read between the lines.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

evanpenton

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
smogdog wrote:i heard he wasnt playing
Put it this way, I'm currently working on the west coast and so in Nicholas. Read between the lines.
I thought it was a bad trade for the Royals anyway. But if thats the case its a terrible trade for the Royals.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

geoguy

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:56 pm

I say swap back with power heading to the royals and we get Brandon back. Gonna be very interesting with camps this weekend if Nicholas doesn't show up in CB.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

canonball

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 pm

geoela wrote:In this league, if a trade is made in good faith, and all players involved were previously contacted and gave their okay (signed) and agreed to play with their new team, and after the deal is done they decide not to play, then the whole trade should be reversed. It is one thing if the players weren't advised of the trade and the GM went ahead with it anyway...that would be stupidity, and the team getting the shaft would deserve it. But, if all bases were covered prior to the trade, and papers were signed, that is a different thing altogether.

That being said, if Yetman agreed to play for the Cats prior to being drafted, and now refuses to play, then the Cats should be compensated in some way. I think Gander did get compensation when they had to release a player that didn't work out, just recently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Agree with you there . If one of the players traded don`t play with the team than the trade should not be allowed, plain and simple

• Information