Bous Vs Generals (Game#4)

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
Face off

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:04 pm

I have Just witnessed the Best Game Of hockey I ever seen played at the CEC and EEC....What a game....Old time Hockey at its finest......something tells me that it is only going to get better as it goes deeper into the week. That Game alone was worth The Tournament Pass IMO. FANTASTIC, Edge of your seat hockey. WOW

Catch 22
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Face off wrote:I have Just witnessed the Best Game Of hockey I ever seen played at the CEC and EEC....What a game....Old time Hockey at its finest......something tells me that it is only going to get better as it goes deeper into the week. That Game alone was worth The Tournament Pass IMO. FANTASTIC, Edge of your seat hockey. WOW
Yup, unreal game... exactly what I was hoping to see with Allan Cup play (and more).

evanpenton

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 pm

It does prove a small point though. obviously in our senior league there is too much buddy buddy stuff going on. No one on the bous or the cats threw a check like that all year. Everyone checked. Quimn.bragg. delaneys.Sweetland...everyone finished their check.. if only those guys did that all year round our attendance would be maxed out all year
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 pm

evanpenton wrote:What a game. Holy sh!t
those are my exact words!
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

Wade

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 pm

I've seen SR AAA games from every corner of this country. Literally...1000's of games...

She don't get any better than that fellas.

chesterfriedchicken

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:25 am

evanpenton wrote:It does prove a small point though. obviously in our senior league there is too much buddy buddy stuff going on. No one on the bous or the cats threw a check like that all year. Everyone checked. Quimn.bragg. delaneys.Sweetland...everyone finished their check.. if only those guys did that all year round our attendance would be maxed out all year

sad but true, great comment.........should be the same effort all year, edge of your seat hockey

bousclues

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 am

The best game I've ever witnessed period, two great evenly matched teams that play with a ton of heart and hit ever thing in site...both goalies where great, exceptional great.

• Information