Franklin MacDonald signs with Nottingham Panthers

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:55 pm

evanpenton wrote:
canonball wrote:Don` think that he will ,but if he has a chance to move to another league for a few bucks why not .. After all he don`t get paid to play for the bous . Doing it for the fun of the game and wants to play with his friends

Sure...... And the Delaneys were only getting $100 a game. lol

Wrong again ,, only playing because of the fun of it and just to be with friends , just like Fergus and Cercelli . By the way he`s not getting paid over the salary cap is he

evanpenton

Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Who Fergus ?
I was told he plays for the love of the game. Now Clarenville offered a little more then that after he led their team in the Allan Cup 2 years back.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

canonball

Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:48 pm

evanpenton wrote:Who Fergus ?
I was told he plays for the love of the game. Now Clarenville offered a little more then that after he led their team in the Allan Cup 2 years back.

Brandford offered him more than the cats ,but they would not release him ,Was talking to some of the boys at the allan cup when I was up in Dundas ... That is a fact as your Honor would say

superfan

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:06 pm

... all rise.

Mr. BoJangles

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Wouldn't it be great if all the teams could model the Bou's organization? Heard Bettman was looking at offering them an NHL franchise. :roll:

superfan

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Mr. BoJangles wrote:Wouldn't it be great if all the teams could model the Bou's organization? Heard Bettman was looking at offering them an NHL franchise. :roll:

.... all the very best in the play offs bo .

goboosgo

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Mr. BoJangles wrote:Wouldn't it be great if all the teams could model the Bou's organization? Heard Bettman was looking at offering them an NHL franchise. :roll:
Ya got that screwed up there Jingles, the Cats were offered the franchise by Bettman all because they are top notch in every category from fans, water bottle filler to team to coach.

Mr. BoJangles

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:11 pm

goboosgo wrote:
Ya got that screwed up there Jingles, the Cats were offered the franchise by Bettman all because they are top notch in every category from fans, water bottle filler to team to coach.
I'm glad you finally opened you eyes

Tommyhawk

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:49 pm

WTF is going on withMacDONALD look its like this he told ivan that he would that he would finish the season including playoffs with the bous so on that note ivan signed he before the deadline which was jan 10 but before that he was out for 2 weekends so he brought in another defenseman by the name of deighan not knowing what was going to happen so a disssion had to be made both of which is good d men so going on macDonalds word to ivan he signed him NOW right out of the blue macDonald is leaving u talk about your injustice what that what it was injustice to the bous we r having trouble on our d with the loss of roach and now this a lot of changes have got to be made over the summer if this league is going to survive I for one is a big hockey fan and I don't want to see this league FOLD but if this is the way its going to be this injustice to all fans

geoguy

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Tommyhawk wrote:WTF is going on withMacDONALD look its like this he told ivan that he would that he would finish the season including playoffs with the bous so on that note ivan signed he before the deadline which was jan 10 but before that he was out for 2 weekends so he brought in another defenseman by the name of deighan not knowing what was going to happen so a disssion had to be made both of which is good d men so going on macDonalds word to ivan he signed him NOW right out of the blue macDonald is leaving u talk about your injustice what that what it was injustice to the bous we r having trouble on our d with the loss of roach and now this a lot of changes have got to be made over the summer if this league is going to survive I for one is a big hockey fan and I don't want to see this league FOLD but if this is the way its going to be this injustice to all fans
I commend the bous and Ivan for coming out on record prior to the deadline and stating that the organization was more than willing to release macdonald if he secured a pro gig before January 10. I however think it's a little low for McDonald to leave if he committed himself to a team for the remainder of a season. Hopefully he will stick around and hold up his end of the deal if only for this coming weekend as the bous are in tough against the royals facing elimination in two games.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

• Information