2016 Allan cup Steinbach Manitoba

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
evanpenton
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:35 pm

How come no one is talking about this yet ? We are one week away from this event and it is going to be some amazing hockey. I think the Cataracts have a good chance of taking the Cup this year! !

What does anyone else think
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Snapshot

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Cats have an Awsome team and I think they will make all of Newfoundland and Labrador and the rest of Atlantic Canada proud.

superfan

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

evanpenton wrote:How come no one is talking about this yet ? We are one week away from this event and it is going to be some amazing hockey. I think the Cataracts have a good chance of taking the Cup this year! !

Still trying to get over the great time I had at the Joe .

..... I think we make have seen the 2016 Allan Cup Champs in action :ymapplause: .

Catch 22

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:46 pm

evanpenton wrote:How come no one is talking about this yet ? We are one week away from this event and it is going to be some amazing hockey. I think the Cataracts have a good chance of taking the Cup this year! !

Alot of people quietly awaiting the AC start Evan (myself included). Good luck to the Cats, I think they are favorites to win and I hope they bring home the Allan Cup... and better yet beat Bentley while your at it.... lol

Caribous insider

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:45 am

Catch 22 wrote:

Alot of people quietly awaiting the AC start Evan (myself included). Good luck to the Cats, I think they are favorites to win and I hope they bring home the Allan Cup... and better yet beat Bentley while your at it.... lol
I second that! With the 10 pickups they have, they are stacked from top to bottom.
I think they have a good chance to win it all!
Giver byes....... 8-)

Tomcod

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:27 pm

TKS CI , but i can only count nine pickup players counting Cercelli & he should have been on our roster all year but i wont get into that .. Sure hope they do pick up the tenth player & sure wish Yetman was playing he brings a lot to our team .. stay tuned ..

Caribous insider

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Tomcod wrote:TKS CI , but i can only count nine pickup players counting Cercelli & he should have been on our roster all year but i wont get into that .. Sure hope they do pick up the tenth player & sure wish Yetman was playing he brings a lot to our team .. stay tuned ..
Ya ok, 9 not including Colin. And ya it sure would be nice to have Yetty there. Best setup man here on the island! One of the biggest mistakes MacPhee ever made was taking OBrien over Yetty! Ill never understand that one....... :shock:

Tomcod

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Caribous insider wrote:
Tomcod wrote:TKS CI , but i can only count nine pickup players counting Cercelli & he should have been on our roster all year but i wont get into that .. Sure hope they do pick up the tenth player & sure wish Yetman was playing he brings a lot to our team .. stay tuned ..
Ya ok, 9 not including Colin. And ya it sure would be nice to have Yetty there. Best setup man here on the island! One of the biggest mistakes MacPhee ever made was taking OBrien over Yetty! Ill never understand that one....... :shock:
No CI , lot of people dont understand that one , his loss was our gain .. stay tuned..

Caribous insider

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Caribous insider wrote:
No CI , lot of people dont understand that one , his loss was our gain .. stay tuned..
And that is a fact!

canonball

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Cats have a good team there and would not be surprised if they come home with the hardware . Hope that they do .. Like to see Yetman there also . Now Tomcod record this, because this really hurts .. Go Cats Go

• Information