totally unbelievable

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Caribous insider
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 am

dakota wrote:I call for his immediate dismissal and I'll be getting a hold of ntv, Vocm, CBC and whom ever.
Don't bother calling open line!!!! :roll: Won't get any help from the president of the AESHL!!

goboosgo

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:35 am

Joe Maynard was the only HNL director, or should I say dictator, sitting in the clown seats at the end of the rink.

dakota

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am

Idk his name but he was with hnl sat at table behind glass with women.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:48 am

Caribous insider wrote:
dakota wrote:I call for his immediate dismissal and I'll be getting a hold of ntv, Vocm, CBC and whom ever.
Don't bother calling open line!!!! :roll: Won't get any help from the president of the AESHL!!
Truth be told. In all fairness with real issues affecting NL, the budget about to drop, another storm moving in Monday/Tuesday, etc etc very few media outlets would even give this a thought let alone go to press with it. Unless there's 'real' proof such as a video I doubt the media would do much in all honesty except laugh it off.

SAMCRO

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:11 am

Caribous insider wrote:

Enough is enough lets make sure this "Joe who" does NOT attend tonight's game. A statement
needs to be made.. We must take the tide as it flows or lose our venture..

ryderhabs

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:22 am

This is what happened from what I could hear...after game, joe Maynard got up from his table walked over to guys in section 8 and got confrontational with one of the guys there. When they where calling Churchill player of the game I heard the fan ask joe what he thought of Churchill...joes response was "hahaha, you had to pay to watch this, continued laughing and said you better enjoy this weekend because won't be no hockey here next year". Was few more things said but I didn't hear it because the fans where saluting Churchill.

geoela

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Wow. This is terrible and should be addressed. But when you look at how corrupt HNL is anyway, nothing will be done.

canonball

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:26 pm

How come that nut is still a member of HNL Is there any way that we can get rid of him ?

superfan

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:31 pm

No sense in making a mountain out of a mole hill .

... the puck and the twine, should be the focal point, and I mean the focal point .

Enjoy the game, everyone and drive safely :ymapplause:

Caribous insider

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:44 pm

superfan wrote:No sense in making a mountain out of a mole hill .

... the puck and the twine, should be the focal point, and I mean the focal point .

Enjoy the game, everyone and drive safely :ymapplause:
A mountain out of a molehill Super? Really? I'm very very surprised to hear you say that when you have spent more time on here $hitting on HNL then any other poster! Have you forgotten your own thoughts??

• Information