Undeniable evidence

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
superfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:44 pm

puckit wrote:
superfan wrote:have a look Paddy
Paddy's too busy partying with his HNL cronies! LOL

He knows whats on the go, don't ya Paddy ?

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Can't wait to see what paddy has on Vocm about that.

Sniper34

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Maybe if Church wasn't always trying to knock the net off maybe it wouldn't of slide under it perhaps.....

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Sniper34 wrote:Maybe if Church wasn't always trying to knock the net off maybe it wouldn't of slide under it perhaps.....
I didn't see the video I guess, church skate hits the post and the net rises

newfie35n

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:50 pm

What player score that goal????

tincanfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:52 pm

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
123 wrote:Great day for AESHL. Don't care how it got in the net. It counted and that's all that mattered. Bring the Trophy back boys with pride. I'll be there for the parade to support the AESHL.

Which one are you. Some one earlier post referred to you and couple others as Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

dakota

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:55 pm

newfie35n wrote:What player score that goal????
Idk but he should be ashamed of himself

Drinks alota beer

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Ziggy wrote:
tincanfan wrote:Shame Shame on Cee Bee players who damn well knew how the puck went in the net. They should have spoken up. This is like a friend picking up money on the floor , knowing who dropped it. Putting it in his pocket, and others watching it saying nothing. Then all going to the bar to celebrate. Tells a lot of the characters on this stacked all-star team. Win at all cost. I've been complaining about Hollett all year. He is so high on his own pedestal he wouldn't even confer with his partners. Makes me sick .
I think you may be taking this senior hockey thing a little bit too seriously there skippy.
Staked all star team? stop your crying and suck it up... No one person on here said anything last year when the St.Johns Caps done the same thing and picked up players... No one gave a ____ because St.John's got blown out of the water by GFW. But because the CeeBee's made a series out of it , they have a stacked team.. Suck it up...

Slapshot

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Watch the video again though and see that the ref was in the corner on the other side of the net thus he would have no way of seeing it go under the net. If you are over there all you could see was the puck in the net thus no reason to confer with the other ref. The ref from centre ice would not see this. All of the fans in the section I was sitting had any idea what was going on Boos and Ceebees fans.

thelionsden

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 pm

That's a tough one to lose on. George said on the Web cast that the Ref was in the best position to call it a goal. So he was also in the best position to call it a non goal as well.

The posters talking about a player being incompetent about celebrating the goal...you obviously never played sports before. player will dive..fake injuries and yes even celebrate when they know the puck never crossed the line...or in this case, went under the net.

Also...fix the GD nets in Clarenville and Gander...nets coming off about 5-6 times per game....we all know that goalies will take advantage of a weak moving net to get a stoppage of play when the opposing team has pressure.

But in saying all that..I feel bad for the Caribou organization to have to end a season like this. And for you posters coming here and saying they don't care how it got in the net..as long as the officials called it a goal..flip the decision the other way..Would you still feel the same way????

Congrats to both organization on a great 4 games and 55mins of hockey. And congrats to HNL for not using Goal judges and having a an official would didn't consult with his group. You should always check with all eyes if you are unsure of what you saw...and if you were sure of what you saw...Vogue opticial...where your 2nd pair are free.

• Information