Webcast

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
GeorgeScott
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Just wanted to mention to anyone's who hasn't seen the post on Facebook or Twitter that there will not be a webcast of Saturday night's game between the Cataracts and Caribous. I'll be in St. John's filling in for play-by-play of the St. John's Edge basketball games Friday and Saturday night. I plan to be back in GFW in time to webcast Sunday afternoon's game. 1st game in 8 years I'll miss but couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Oh just a fan

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Sooooo while your bringing it up George whats the link to the Edge’s game? Like to check one of them out.

GeorgeScott

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm
Sooooo while your bringing it up George whats the link to the Edge’s game? Like to check one of them out.
There'll be a link on the team's website: http://www.sjedge.cs

mr.hockey

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey George...I don't know what next season will bring with the Central West league but i just want to say thanks on behalf of all hockey fans for the wonderful work you guys have done in broadcasting the games.....Good luck going forward...

superfan

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:22 pm

GeorgeScott wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm
Just wanted to mention to anyone's who hasn't seen the post on Facebook or Twitter that there will not be a webcast of Saturday night's game between the Cataracts and Caribous. I'll be in St. John's filling in for play-by-play of the St. John's Edge basketball games Friday and Saturday night. I plan to be back in GFW in time to webcast Sunday afternoon's game. 1st game in 8 years I'll miss but couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Seens who you are George, we will let you away with it ,just this one time lol.

... enjoy a very well deserved evening at the court, from all of us at HockeyTalk :ymapplause:

• Information