Who's in and Who's out

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Flyer G
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:23 pm

I knew I would hate the Caribous again by Sunday. Didn't think it would start before the first shift of the finals began though. Oh well, this takes the cake. Whata ya think of this one lionsden?

titan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Gillis to be dressed for the Flyers to replace the injured Manuel, he caught Stones hang nail injury who gave it to Church who in turn passed it onto Manual......bahahahahahahaha

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Actually they couldn’t have both goalies, aren’t they both imports? Only one per team now. But I also don’t see A.J playing but I’ve seen weirder things in this league over the years so nothing would surprise me.

titan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Actually they couldn’t have both goalies, aren’t they both imports? Only one per team now. But I also don’t see A.J playing but I’ve seen weirder things in this league over the years so nothing would surprise me.
Lol, I was just making fun of the thing we call Sr. Hockey in NL. I have no idea if this is right or not but as you say weirder things have happened. This one would be well up there tho, allowing the best goalie on the island to be suited up for a team that just eliminated his team from the playoffs the week before. Maybe it would not break the rule technically but it certainly would go against the spirit of the rule don't you think?

Ivan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:43 pm

The rule has been there forever and every team has used it. Church not hurt, working and not avaliable, as was the case last wknd also. The rule is no longer injury replacement, it's now Emergency Replacement. I recall coming to Gander last year after CBS Blues were eliminated, and Matt Jenkins was in Flyers lineup, it was a rule and I didn't cry, I was OK with it. Everyone should focus on a cpl good games this weekend, and I for one hope AJ has no part in either game, because that would mean Tyler would of been injured.

titan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Awwww....it's a joke!! Who did the Bous use as a backup this year when Church wasn't available in other games this season? The Flyers and Cats may have used it but they certainly didn't go get the best goalie on the island!!

The Hunter

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Well well well I guess AJ had no problem shaking Ivans hand as long as there was money in his other one.

titan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:06 pm

This is nothing more than the manipulation of a rule. It's an embarrassment to what's left of the CWSHL and that says a lot!!

titan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:10 pm

The Hunter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm
Well well well I guess AJ had no problem shaking Ivans hand as long as there was money in his other one.
As most of the Cats fans on here say AJ will play anywhere for big bucks. I don't blame him one bit !!

tincanfan

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Please Ivan clear this up. I for one would rather put you in goal [!!!!} than use AJ even if you could.
A lot of fans would not be pleased if AJ played for the Bous [this year].

• Information