Pender.

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Five-O
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:35 pm

I think Pender is a guy , that if you are an opposing fan or player, you hate him, bous fans love him, but any opposing team would love to have him, and also their fans.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm

I don’t hate him. Just saying, but I do see what you’re saying. He’s been playing some great hockey all season, and when watching the first round he was the MVP for sure. Tyler was a close second then the whole 3D line.

Today tho the Bous got some secondary scoring and we all seen how good they could be if they always did. 8-2 on the road is a statement.

titan

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Agree on the Pender statement.

I wouldn't read a while lot into todays score, I didn't look but I'd say the shots on net were close. Manuel had a rough start and then I believe 2 were scored while he was trying to play thru the injury. Pippy didn't seen bad imo but by the time he came in the game was out of reach and the Flyers effort wasn't really there after that.

Looking forward to next weekends games and hopefully the Flyers will come out on top.

Go Flyers Go!!

Flyer24

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 am

Great player but can be easily distracted. Both games here this weekend he asked guys to fight. The Bous certainly dont want a top D-man in the league getting booted. He wanted to fight Josh Day yesterday after a battle in the Corner. Josh had 3 penalties all season in 18 games. Just shows you where the guys head is.

Back in the "old days " there would be a guy dressed for the sole purpose of accepting that challenge. Oh well. In any event, hes a great D-man with a cannon of a shot. And Five-o is correct.

canonball

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:42 pm

That could be called getting into a persons head .there is a lot more than that said on the ice to players ,trying to take them off of their game .I'am sure there was a lot said to Tyler over the weekend if what someone on here said was so

• Information