Flyers@Bous Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Well Titan I understand the rules , having trouble to comprehend ?/ That's good that you guys are drawing big crowds , I'm sure both teams can use the money .. I wonder how many players follow the money lol .. stay tuned..

titan

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:18 pm

You understand the rules? Of what? HNL? HC? AJ will be in a Ceebees jersey next year, wanna bet? There are no rules in Senior Hockey in NL...money make the rules. Remember the back room deals I was telling you about a couple of years ago? They are alive and well and the CWSHL, Cats and Flyers are not invited to the meetings.

You may knock the West but we'll be lucky to have at least that quality of hockey, very lucky.

Tomcod

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Nothing is written in stone .. there are no Ceebees they folded and they have no players signed .. there is no AESHL that league folded ... Cats aren't folded and they have players signed ... I cant ever remember the Catsholding a player back who wanted a release .. The Cats released Simms and Gilles this year ... Anyway it was a good run run since 2011 , four herders and an Allan Cup , that's not too shabby ... Stay tuned ..

titan

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Leagues come and go and are a dime a dozen, how many different leagues have the Cats played in?

The Ceebees have an organization and money, they will play hockey next year and win the Herder.

As for us, who knows, the days of buying players have shifted to the West and East.

You may as well accept it, the players know it and if the ol' boys club don't know it then they are burying their heads in the sand.

Tomcod

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Its old news that there have been meetings all winter with regards to the Ceebees new league or is it chase the ace league lol.. If HNL sanctions the new league then it will be curtains for hockey in central as we know it .. the east and the west will eventually play off for the herder , with the Ceebees winning a bunch of herders .. stay tuned ..

titan

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm
Its old news that there have been meetings all winter with regards to the Ceebees new league or is it chase the ace league lol.. If HNL sanctions the new league then it will be curtains for hockey in central as we know it .. the east and the west will eventually play off for the herder , with the Ceebees winning a bunch of herders .. stay tuned ..
It's already curtains for us as we know it. No fourth team is buying into this setup, nobody is wanting a three team league. The Bous have pretty much made it official and good for them.

While nobody wants a league like out West we keep saying but they are drawing fans like crazy and our league is not, no more to it than that.

#1BousFan

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 am

The 3 strengthening players has to come within the ECSHL
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 am

I’ve heard the words come directly out of AJ’s mouth. The Stars and Cats has an agreement that if and when the Stars join a league again, that the Cats must release him back to CBN.

superfan

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 am

Tomcod wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 pm
Nothing is written in stone .. there are no Ceebees they folded and they have no players signed .. there is no AESHL that league folded ... Cats aren't folded and they have players signed ... I cant ever remember the Catsholding a player back who wanted a release .. The Cats released Simms and Gilles this year ... Anyway it was a good run run since 2011 , four herders and an Allan Cup , that's not too shabby ... Stay tuned ..
Not shabby at all Tomcod . Catland is a model community when it comes to dedication and compassion .

.... and now they have the best "home" fries on the Rock :ymapplause:

titan

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 am
I’ve heard the words come directly out of AJ’s mouth. The Stars and Cats has an agreement that if and when the Stars join a league again, that the Cats must release him back to CBN.
Of course there is an agreement, anybody who thinks different is kidding themselves. The Ceebees have the cash and could have taken a page out of the Cats play book and paid him to sit. The Ceebees have the same deal with a few players and teams.

People come on here and talk about rules,constitutions and all this crap. The rules look good and nobodys team would never break them...lol. News flash, deals are made, cash exchange hands all the time.

• Information