Flyers@Bous Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
PurpleandGold
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 am

titan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am
Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 am
I’ve heard the words come directly out of AJ’s mouth. The Stars and Cats has an agreement that if and when the Stars join a league again, that the Cats must release him back to CBN.
Of course there is an agreement, anybody who thinks different is kidding themselves. The Ceebees have the cash and could have taken a page out of the Cats play book and paid him to sit. The Ceebees have the same deal with a few players and teams.

People come on here and talk about rules,constitutions and all this crap. The rules look good and nobodys team would never break them...lol. News flash, deals are made, cash exchange hands all the time.
Oh yes, I agree......my post earlier just wanted to point out the Ceebees currently have no rights to any player if they returned tomorrow....Whatever league they play in will determine how teams can build a roster....now we all know this proposed and rumoured new league is a Ceebees driven initiative so you know they will be allowed to sign their entire previous team and no doubt whatever other players they want.

Tomcod

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
I’ve heard the words come directly out of AJ’s mouth. The Stars and Cats has an agreement that if and when the Stars join a league again, that the Cats must release him back to CBN.
There are no Stars they folded and its not within the rules so its not legal .. stay tuned ..

Tomcod

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 pm

titan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am
Oh just a fan wrote:
Of course there is an agreement, anybody who thinks different is kidding themselves. The Ceebees have the cash and could have taken a page out of the Cats play book and paid him to sit. The Ceebees have the same deal with a few players and teams.

People come on here and talk about rules,constitutions and all this crap. The rules look good and nobodys team would never break them...lol. News flash, deals are made, cash exchange hands all the time.
Different situation with the Cats , the cats were a viable team who were going to the Allan Cup and by the way what the cats did was within the rules .. Circelli was signed with the Cats .. stay tuned ...

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Tomcod, You’re suggesting that this isn’t allowed. But didn’t the Blades do this a few years back and also the Royals?

Tomcod

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:54 pm
Tomcod, You’re suggesting that this isn’t allowed. But didn’t the Blades do this a few years back and also the Royals?
The Blades asked for a leave of absence for a year and they were allowed to protect their players whereas the Ceebee and the league folded never heard any request from them to protect players .. Dont know anything about the Royals doing that.. stay tuned ..

• Information