Caps are ECSHL Champions!!!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
HockeyFan29
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 am

Well here we are, after a long and dominating season and playoffs the St. John’s Caps are ECSHL champions. This is the fifth title in the last seven years for the Caps which is nothing short of remarkable.

Next up, the Herder Championship series. I am predicting a six game Caps victory in this series. The Caps have better goal tending, better coaching, more energy, more grit, and a never say die attitude. The Caribous are a bunch of high priced talent who are out to collect a pay cheque, they wont be able to match the energy the Caps play with. Can’t wait to see Mike Druken hoist the Herder 3 weeks from in Clarenville!

#1BousFan

Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:27 am

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Well here we are, after a long and dominating season and playoffs the St. John’s Caps are ECSHL champions. This is the fifth title in the last seven years for the Caps which is nothing short of remarkable.

Next up, the Herder Championship series. I am predicting a six game Caps victory in this series. The Caps have better goal tending, better coaching, more energy, more grit, and a never say die attitude. The Caribous are a bunch of high priced talent who are out to collect a pay cheque, they wont be able to match the energy the Caps play with. Can’t wait to see Mike Druken hoist the Herder 3 weeks from in Clarenville!
Seeing how u are come confident, Why don't we just give the Caps the Herder now & save everyone some money lol, The Caps might have a good team but so does the Caribous, We will see how the weekend goes first then u can make a better prediction or whatever lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

just watch

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Did the caps win last year? Oh no, but they lead the way getting the team that did win put out of a game of hockey this year so **** the caps and all involved with them ---- GO BOUS GO

AEfan

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Caps won’t win a game against Clarenville. I’ll be surprised if they even score a goal in the first 2 games

superfan

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:32 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:

Now Mr. Fan are ya ready .

superfan

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:33 pm

#29 are ya there ?

HockeyFan29

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Oh I’m ready superfan. Hope you’re ready for these Caps to take Clarenville by storm this weekend. Would not be surprised to see the Caps come out with two wins on the road.

superfan

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:54 am

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm
Oh I’m ready superfan. Hope you’re ready for these Caps to take Clarenville by storm this weekend. Would not be surprised to see the Caps come out with two wins on the road.
So the caps are gonna grab a pair, live at the Bouville Barn ?

Nice to see that you have confidence in your team . Ever stop to wonder, if you are a tad over confident ?

I havn't seen the caps this year, but I hear they have a good team, and have held their own against the CWSHL, during their tour outside thee overpass .

Should be a good crowd at the Bouville Barn this weekend, are you comming ?

• Information