Cats @ Flyers Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Where did I call Hoffe fat? You've said way worse about Hynes. This is Hock aeytalk, people post to talk about hockey and that includes players abilities and actions. I bet there's lots of people from Gander that are not gutless, I'm not one of them because I'm not from Gander originally but I can guarentee you I'm anything besides gutless. You know this.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I'm sure we'll banter again

Oh just a fan

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:14 pm

So you mean to tell me you moved there? And stayed? Almost proves my point right there. Hahahaha

I wasn't only talking about you calling him fat tho, I meant that as this site as a whole has. And what I said about Hynes? I called him a bad teammate. I didn't call him to fat for a league, I didn't say he don't have all the talent in the world. I simply said he's a bad teammate. I'm basing this solely on my experience with him, I've played ball hockey in CB with him on the DL team and provincials as well with Bishops Falls.

Sure maybe I go to far sometimes but this site is full of people who do. Does it make it right...... No not really. But I will be the first one to call someone out, no matter what team they play on. Look back at my history of posts, you will see me giving it to Rodi Short, the Cats ex a 1000 times. I've gotten into it with every team....... Jesus maybe it's me.....

#1BousFan

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Now Guys, Please move on from this & start talking about something else or I will have to lock this topic, No one should be calling anyone Fat period, If this continues & you both don't move from this particular topic that u are currently talking about then I will have no choice but to lock it
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Stadium Fries

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Flyer24 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 pm
7-3 Final. Mosher was awesome again.

Whiffen left the game in the 3rd with what looked like a leg injury. Shute lost and edge trying to deke him and went awkwardly into the net. Didnt look good.

Flyers had 14 skaters, Cats 15. Hoffe played and was -3 if anyone is wondering. Him and Cantwell
played sparingly.

Should be a great playoff series and hopefully both teams have their full lineups available.

Sure Shute lost an edge right on if you say so. if it had of been a Cat that did the same to Mosher it would have been a totally different story for sure.

Oh just a fan

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:04 am

Imagine if Hoffe "tripped"

a1v

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:51 am

Hoffe is still a big body that everyone is afraid of he might not be fast but he can get the job done and he will keep opponents honest.He is the toughest in the league by a long shot and we haven't heard the last of him yet.I love his style old school hockey, it should be a good series hopefully.

Flyer24

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:59 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:04 am
Imagine if Hoffe "tripped"
He trips all the time, why do we have to imagine that?
If anyone thinks Shute intentionally ran into Whiffen you don't know him very well. And considering he stood 5' from the net after the collision and had a chat with the Cats players I am pretty sure nobody thought it was intentional. In fact the only one who seemed angry about it was Player 44.

Oh just a fan

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:09 am

I'm not saying it wasn't an accident, I just said imagine if he did. You guys would have a field day.

And 24 I've seen 5-6 cats games this season and haven't yet seen Hoffe trip or fall. He might be slow but he's actually a real strong skater. In fact I'm slow as hell and I wouldn't be tripping up. But yet again another post by you bashin in Hoffe. He ever do something to you? He must of tapped you up in the past. Eh?

Flyer24

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:22 am

He actually is a great skater, and No I'm probably old enough to be his father lol. You are certainly his Biggest fan though.

On another note, does anyone know how much Tickets are in Twin Rinks for Caps games? Might take in Friday's game.

Oh just a fan

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:55 am

You mean to tell me your a grownup? Woooooow I wouldn't of ever guessed that.

• Information