Cats goalie situation

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:12 pm

The push and above match is what I'm talking about in the last of the game. You even read my comment? And so your saying a guy can't push a guy back who pushed him? Isn't Mosher just as guilty as McQuirk?

Also I said I didn't watch it all. I missed the second period to be honest. That was my way of telling you I didn't see what you're talking about. And instead of telling me , you insisted on getting on like a child.

srhockeyfan14

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Bully fans too? Calling me names hahaha Mature conversation only. :)
The end ....

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Wow you're something else. Still haven't told me about the second insident that happened. I told you I didn't see it, that's my way of asking you to tell me about it. Not get on with your bullying ****, and mature conversations only. If anything you're the one getting on like a child. Ohhhhhhh you didn't watch the game. Your opinion is over, like that's very childish.

So ill ask again, when did someone else hit Mosher? I'm asking not implying that it didn't happen.

titan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:12 pm
The push and above match is what I'm talking about in the last of the game. You even read my comment? And so your saying a guy can't push a guy back who pushed him? Isn't Mosher just as guilty as McQuirk?

Also I said I didn't watch it all. I missed the second period to be honest. That was my way of telling you I didn't see what you're talking about. And instead of telling me , you insisted on getting on like a child.
Stadium fries post suggests that he feels different.

titan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 pm

I kept waiting for you to jump on him for wishing that to happen.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:55 pm

What post? Haha

someone still hasn't told me the second insident. Had to read it somewhere else.

titan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:55 pm
What post? Haha

someone still hasn't told me the second insident. Had to read it somewhere else.
Page 5, have a look and telk me how you feel about it.Didnt give the Cats young goalies much respect either Imo.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Defiantly didn't praise the young guy nope. I've read a lot of his posts on this site. I don't always agree with whoever he or she is. I've always suspected it was someone connected directly with the Cats too. (No actual evidence tho). Not a classy post at all.

superfan

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:10 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:11 pm
Defiantly didn't praise the young guy nope. I've read a lot of his posts on this site. I don't always agree with whoever he or she is. I've always suspected it was someone connected directly with the Cats too. (No actual evidence tho). Not a classy post at all.
Cats are a great organization and Hoffe is a class act off the ice , but he got to leave the Zambonie alone :) .

The Puck

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:34 pm

Any word if any of their goalies will v2e back this weekend?

• Information