ECSHL Finals: Caribou’s vs Blues

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 am

Well P&G I try's to have a conversation about hockey, but girl pants there won't let it happen.

Let's me and you try now. What you think of the Flyers chances down 3-1?

Personally I think they need to get more quality shots on Stone, he's weaker right above his shoulders by his neck. I remember when he had his first go with the Cats he was unbeatable until Ray Dalton figured him out and then it was a downhill slide from there on out. Wings used to always have his number.

CCFAN-dbs

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:31 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am
Others? Or the four or five Bous fans on here. I don't see any Flyers or Cats fans here hijacking topics and makin them about who I am, or the nonsense you gets on with. Ball you're at it all the time, you really need to grow up old man.

As for you goboosgo, you professor yourself you.

Beaver dams or beaver impoundments are dams built by beavers to provide ponds as protection against predators such as coyotes, wolves, and bears, and to provide easy access to food during winter. Wikipedia

Notice what they call the beaver house. A Dam, not a lodge.
You really need to learn to ignore some of the posters. It will do wonders for you. It certainly has for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to agree with Purple & Gold. This place is a shadow of its former self. Now it’s basically name calling and very little hockey chat.
Go BOUS Go!

Oh just a fan

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am

You're correct maybe I should just go back to ignoring them. I've done it for years, but once I move on Cannonball will start it with someone else, so I just try and give what he gives.

What you think about the Bous chances against either the Blues or Breakers? And who would you rather see come through that series and face Clarenville?

CCFAN-dbs

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:47 am

Clarenville has the better regular season record against the Blues. Having said that, I’d rather they play the Breakers just because I’ve always liked the team.

Blues have momentum on their side for the game tonight, plus they are playing in their rink. Down 3-1 and now forcing a game 7. Hopefully, though, the Breakers win. 😀
Go BOUS Go!

Oh just a fan

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:00 am

I hear ya, either way from a Clarenville perspective is must be nice knowing that a different team no matter who wins is coming. Love watching new teams play. Which is why if the Cats win I hope the Bous don't, if I go to take in a game, I'd like to see the Breakers or Blues play. I've seen the Caribous 1000 times. Now if Gander comes back and this means I won't get to go watch a game at the Joe then I don't care who wins the east haha.

Ahhhh then again Ganders only 40 mins away. Maybe I'll still go watch a game or two of the Herder be it whoever wins in Central.

geoela

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:39 pm

I guess that ridiculous prediction was a little off. Too funny. I’m so happy the Shore won.

AEfan

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:40 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 pm
Thoughts on the upcoming series?

I think the Caribous will win in 6, Blues just aren’t as deep as the Caribous.

I know the Blues/Breakers series isn’t officially over until after game 7, but come on a 3-1 series lead squandered? Blues have all the momentum and will beat the Breakers handily Friday night in CBS.
Thanks for coming out Fan29! You are about as useless as Druken on big ice

CCFAN-dbs

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:00 am
I hear ya, either way from a Clarenville perspective is must be nice knowing that a different team no matter who wins is coming. Love watching new teams play. Which is why if the Cats win I hope the Bous don't, if I go to take in a game, I'd like to see the Breakers or Blues play. I've seen the Caribous 1000 times. Now if Gander comes back and this means I won't get to go watch a game at the Joe then I don't care who wins the east haha.

Ahhhh then again Ganders only 40 mins away. Maybe I'll still go watch a game or two of the Herder be it whoever wins in Central.
hahahahahaha

Well I wanted Gander to win just so i didn't have to read SOME of the cats fans.

I know what you mean about seeing different teams. It was nice seeing more of the teams from the east even if I did miss some games because of work. First time since senior hockey came back to Clarenville that I've missed any games
Go BOUS Go!

Tomcod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:47 pm

Yeah I have to agree that watching the same teams playing off for the herder is getting old , that's why im cheering for the Breakers to win ( among other things ) even though the bous with a full roster are going to be hard to beat .. stay tuned ..

superfan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:55 pm

All the very best to whoever shows up . Drive safe, and enjoy the hockey :ymapplause:

• Information