Brandon Bussey

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm

This guy is an embarrassment to hockey players all over. His antics, diving, stickwork is second to none. He is the Nls Sr. Hockey version of Sean Avery.
One day someone is gonna beat the living **** out of him if they can ever get him to stay on his feet instead of lying on the ice like a turtle and he deserves it. I hope I'm there to see it. I was told even the Cats announcers commented on it during last nights game, is this correct? He should be playing soccer not

Tomcod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:14 pm

titan wrote:
This guy is an embarrassment to hockey players all over. His antics, diving, stickwork is second to none. He is the Nls Sr. Hockey version of Sean Avery.
One day someone is gonna beat the living **** out of him if they can ever get him to stay on his feet instead of lying on the ice like a turtle and he deserves it. I hope I'm there to see it. I was told even the Cats announcers commented on it during last nights game, is this correct? He should be playing soccer not

Give it a rest Titan , you guys lost , dont be a sore loser , just move on .. stay tuned

Onelastgo

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:18 pm

titan wrote:

So this post is created to deliberately attack bussey and it's ok. Ohjustafan mentioned Dustin Russell and was called out by Ivan. Someone said Collins had a 10 cent brain and again Ivan acted like a hate crime was made.

Prove us wrong and warn titan or shut this crap down.

leafsfan2028

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm

flyers fans are sour today because they lost last night

titan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Nope, it's how he plays the game. The Cats won fair and square, no sour grapes about that. Might be the bes kind of fellow off the ice but on it it's a different story.

srhockeyfan14

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm
flyers fans are sour today because they lost last night
Bussey is the same player he was in juniors ... anyone who have kids that played against him growing up know exactly what he is/was .....but a little more theatrical those days with his Broadway performances. ( slow clap)
Time for cats fans to congratulate their team on the win and advancement to the finals. I certainly would choose a loss if this was the behavior that came with being a fan of my team.
For the real cats fans out there... and the love of the game...congratulations.
No sore loser here.... win or lose ... I stand behind the team. Try it... it's so much more enjoyable, and what hockey is all about.

Onelastgo

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:51 pm

titan wrote:
Nope, it's how he plays the game. The Cats won fair and square, no sour grapes about that. Might be the bes kind of fellow off the ice but on it it's a different story.
So If I start a post about ryan Delaney being a piece of sh*t.. (because that's what he is) that's fair game right ??

Time to smarten up sook. Your team lost. Get over it.

leafsfan2028

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 pm

srhockeyfan14 I don't cheer for any team I enjoy watching the game because I love hockey

Seniorfan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

titan wrote:
This is a perfect example of what i posted about in another thread.

titan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Man there's lots of new Cats fans name on the go here that I haven't seen before, .makes me wonder where some of the old ones are that might want to comment but haven't

• Information