Bous @ SS Breakers Ecshl Final Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Breakersfan2019
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:57 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:39 pm
....and the amateur league continues to do the same thing, paying of some players as the Ceebees supposedly did. What a mess !! Again, we can't compete, we cant win......so get lost. You can put all the lipstick on it that you want.
The Cee Bees would be fine and still in a league if they played by the rules. Every league the Cee Bees have been in since they returned to senior hockey in the early 2000’s they’ve come in and tried to play by their rules and make the other already established teams play by their rules. The people running the Cee Bees have burned so many bridges over the years that no one wants anything to do with them. Like I said it’s more than one or two issues at play here.

canonball

Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Funny thing about them is that they could not draw the fans when they were in the central league ,they had an cry out there for fans or they would not be able to play for the year ,then they joined the east league and everything was roses until they f###that up and yes I know that the bous and flyers also had a cry out also

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Hockey lies your opinion to me has no more merit to it because the teams not the players kicked them out. If anything that just proves more how corrupt that league actually is. The big boys club out there must go for this league to ever truly work. It's ran like the NCAA. The higher ups reap the awards as the players play for free. I bet that the Herder will be full of HNL jackets from all over and they won't pay for a single thing.

Hockey Eyes

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:29 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:24 pm
Hockey lies your opinion to me has no more merit to it because the teams not the players kicked them out. If anything that just proves more how corrupt that league actually is. The big boys club out there must go for this league to ever truly work. It's ran like the NCAA. The higher ups reap the awards as the players play for free. I bet that the Herder will be full of HNL jackets from all over and they won't pay for a single thing.

What do you mean " this league to truly work" ? Game six of the CBS Blues - Southern Shore Breakers had a standing room only crowd at the new CBS arena. The 50/50 was 780 dollars. Correct me if I am wrong but that was a bigger crowd than the Cataracts- Flyers game that night. The league is working fine. Young amateur players ...no salaries... low expenses and a trip toe The Herder. I'd say things are just fine .

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:03 pm

You're basing a whole successful season on one game in the playoffs? Well how many did the Caps get when they played the Bous? I will correct you too about the attendance $700 on a 50/50 usually means 700 people there. Gander and GFW easily have that at their games. And yes to truly work Lies to truly work. You have a 5 team league and you boast about one team for one game. Sounds broken to me.

Oh and the east pays players too. You always say amature but remember you said the same thing about the Stars. And you were wrong there too.

canonball

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:17 pm

Eyes , let him go and believe what he wants to but when it is all said and done where did they come for a game this year and perhaps next year if they are lucky

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm

They? Who's they? The Bous? Cause I mean they came running to the east too. You make it seem like the Caribous did the Cats and Flyers some big favour. They didn't do dick all.

You truly are a clown. You're a troll with no life. I'd love to actually meet you. Just to put a face with this stupid mouth.

thelionsden

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:37 pm

canonball wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Eyes , let him go and believe what he wants to but when it is all said and done where did they come for a game this year and perhaps next year if they are lucky
And when the Bous were not welcomed in the east when they came back, where did they end up?...in the west.
And if I'm not mistaken, as it was a while ago but the two western teams never had much interest in bringing in the bous. But the Cats pushed for it. I assume it had everything to do with travel..but they did get accepted.
Sometimes teams and leagues have to get creative, especially In a province so geographically challenged.

royalcat

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Cannon Balls I don't think you will even have a team in Clarenville next year.You guys were having trouble this year with talks of your sponsor walking away.Don't ever see much fund raising going on out there . You go to Gander or Grand falls and that's all you see people raising funds for their teams. You like to get on the ban wagon when they are winning but these teams need your support win or lose.With the Cat's and Flyer's they will have hockey somewhere next year

canonball

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 pm

And this is not even June 1st....Ha ha ha I dies at you guys .The all mighty.Cats this cats that

• Information