Breakers Pickups

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:54 pm
titan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm
HAHAHA...A beauty of a post coming from a cats fan. The Flyers immediately dumped their guy who did this. What did your Cats do about the guy who gestured (some say swung his stick) in the general direction of 4 young kids in Gander after he got booted out of the game? Nothing that's what, he still plays to this day. He was just lucky that one of the Fathers that wanted at him couldn't get to him or he'd have never played another game.

P.S....Do ya know the number yet??

Dumped him the second time around .. Sounds awful violent to me and no i dont know the number or who you are talking about .. stay tuned ..
You know the player and the number of pick ups. Nice touch with the "mall" story...lmao...

titan

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:18 pm

AEfan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:05 pm
canonball wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:47 pm
By who I wonder
It's you in you're wondering. As the post above still a chirp at Hoffe. Anytime you can get one in. Went from us talking about Druken and saying positive things about why they the Breakers could use him. And boom as sure as there's **** in a dog, you come around and throw an insult in. It's like you can't control yourself. It's a bit much. You talk about how you don't hide behind a screen name, but you're still hiding behind a screen. I'd love for you to meet Hoffe one and one and tell him how you feel. Problem there is thought that Hoffe's a true gentlemen and a very polite man, he probably wouldn't do anything to you other than laugh and walk away.
There’s an awful lot of real good players that will be skating next weekend in the Herder, that we don’t need to be talking about Hoffe or Druken or who is who on here. The Breakers will get a couple pickups that will help and the Cats will have their hands full
AEfan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:05 pm
canonball wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:47 pm

By who I wonder
It's you in you're wondering. As the post above still a chirp at Hoffe. Anytime you can get one in. Went from us talking about Druken and saying positive things about why they the Breakers could use him. And boom as sure as there's **** in a dog, you come around and throw an insult in. It's like you can't control yourself. It's a bit much. You talk about how you don't hide behind a screen name, but you're still hiding behind a screen. I'd love for you to meet Hoffe one and one and tell him how you feel. Problem there is thought that Hoffe's a true gentlemen and a very polite man, he probably wouldn't do anything to you other than laugh and walk away.
There’s an awful lot of real good players that will be skating next weekend in the Herder, that we don’t need to be talking about Hoffe or Druken or who is who on here. The Breakers will get a couple pickups that will help and the Cats will have their hands full
Agree, I predicted the Breakers would be tough to beat but the experts in both leagues kept talking about the Blues and the Bous!! Some great players on that team, I'm gonna be in town for the 1st couple of games so I'll be checking it out!!

thelionsden

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm

You want Cats Jersey titan?...J/K

titan

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:54 am

thelionsden wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm
You want Cats Jersey titan?...J/K
Hahaha...That is funny!! I think I'll have to pass tho!!

geoela

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:52 am

As mentioned in an earlier post, with no imports on the Cats, why are the Breakers picking up players? I’m willing to bet it would be a great Herder with both teams the way they are. Cats already have one top player gone with injury, so, with 3 Breaker pickups, the Herder won’t be as close.
Last edited by geoela on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomcod

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:11 am

Lol , just when it looked like HNL were really concerned about growing senior hockey in the province they make a very bias decision .. To give the Breakers four strengthening players is beyond reason.. HNL have downgraded the caliber of senior hockey in NL for the last numberof years .. No imports allowed equals less fans .. there aren't any imports on the Cats this year so why are the Breakers allowed four pickup players ?? Don't suppose they are stacking the deck in order to win the Herder.. The Cats have one of their top six forwards out with a broken wrist but they aren't allowed to pick up a player to replace him .. Sounds fair to me lol.. Im surprised the Cats haven't got to play with six players and no goalie , what a farce lol.. ( If I had any say in this matter I wouldn't play for the Herder under those unfair conditions .. stay tuned ..

geoela

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 am

I must add that I am NOT a Cats fan... never was, and never will be. I just like to see things done properly.

Oh just a fan

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:27 am

Tomcod I said the same thing the other day to my buddy. If it were me I wouldn't even show up. And I wouldn't even tell HNL that I wasn't coming.

royalcat

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:35 am

Yes I could see it now Cat's no show there would be hell to pay.Not only Fine's to pay but the Cat's would probably have to pay the BREAKER'S player's wages.Just go and do your best against a stacked team.I am sure the Cat's organization being a classy group will just show up and hopefully get it done

The Bottom Line

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:27 am
Tomcod I said the same thing the other day to my buddy. If it were me I wouldn't even show up. And I wouldn't even tell HNL that I wasn't coming.
[/quote

But we know the Cats won't do that. Also, I doubt they'll even complain to HNL about it. Year after year it's always something. No imports this year and 4 strengthening players for one team and none for the other team ?? All because some players choose to dedicate all their weekends in the winter to traveling and playing hockey, and get reimbursed for a small portion of their time. Theses guys would make more with a part time job !! Next year the Cats and Flyers should just deny the paying of players as other teams do. No proof, so it don't happen.

Anyway, looking forward to the Cat's vs the HNL East Coast All Stars !

• Information