HNL and Southern Shore pickups!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
Posts: 731
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:52 am

$20 to watch this? Man $12.50 was to much. Good luck getting a good turnout.

leafsfan2028
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:25 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 am

told you breakersfan2019 im not a fan of either team in either of the leagues and by the way loser im not looking for petty

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:15 pm

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 am
told you breakersfan2019 im not a fan of either team in either of the leagues and by the way loser im not looking for petty
Now all the Cats on here are denying they’re even Cats fans 🤔

leafsfan2028
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:25 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 pm

not denying you meatball im not a cats fan and never well be go cry about them about more you loser

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:01 pm

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:18 pm
not denying you meatball im not a cats fan and never well be go cry about them about more you loser
Oh now we’re calling people names? Your true colours and maturity have finally come out.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 731
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Is it considered names when it's true?

So by your logic if you say we're Cats fans then I can make up whatever I want about you? Stupid Eagles fan.

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:16 pm
Is it considered names when it's true?

So by your logic if you say we're Cats fans then I can make up whatever I want about you? Stupid Eagles fan.
I’m not the one calling people a meathead, loser, or stupid unlike the two of you. I don’t know what you get out of saying that to someone on a public forum.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 731
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Who's crying now? Want me to call the whaaaaaabulance?

royalcat
Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Who sets the prices for the games?Town or the old boys club who want everyone to pay for their league?

Oh just a fan
Posts: 731
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Wasn't it like $15 a few years ago when the hockey was way way way better?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests