Who's Who

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 am

I know, and this is the same man who wanted me to apologize to Dustin Russel cause I used his name as an example of how Cannonball loves him. I said his name now imagine. Not once did Ivan think I used Russels name because I know he's someone that people look up to. If anything it was a complement. But Ivan the hypercrite couldn't see that.

Back to him making a statement based on my income. Only thing I can say about that is, if he does spend between 35-40k a year on hockey games, maybe he should be looking after his money better. Maybe donate it to the Caribous because we all know how much their hurting.

He makes remarks like that all the time, about how he's forgot more about hockey than I know. Telling me, that he bets I wasn't a good coach. That I shouldn't be coaching kids with my attitude. And now this, I'm not surprised, any man who can't even look after himself, has to take it out on someone else. It's a bully tactic.

just watch

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:22 pm

I've been following this site for years, just to check scores and see what people think about hockey here on the island. That was what NL Hockey Talk was all about once but now it seems no matter how a topic starts off it always ends up in personal attacks and crying.
People like Ivan in my opinion have always come on here to answer questions with straight up answers regarding hockey. Now his kind are being pushed out by foolishness of a few here that just want to shoot each other down .It's time for the moderators to take control and keep hockey talk just that

Oh just a fan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:30 pm

Ivan's just as guilty of it. He could of came here and said spoke his mind, without the finacial comment and banging on his own chest.

Ivan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Funny how you and Royalcat can give but not receive. Must be a twin. As Cannon would say Hook/Line/Sinker took it all. Only had on a fly, lucky it wasn't a juicy worm or we all know what would of happened. As far as respect you ever had for me Royalcat, there never was none, nor do I want any from you.

Hockey Eyes

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:59 pm

If you compile a list of the five top supporters of senior hockey in Newfoundland the name Ivan Hapgood would be on it. In fact it would be at or near the top. His comments were just a defense of the bogus notion that anyone involved in hockey is getting something for nothing. Hockey is kept alive by a group of dedicated people like him. I hope " the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune" don't drive him away.

Ivan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:01 pm

Hard work and Poverty has existed since the beginning of time and always will, and a lot of hard working people have to live below the poverty line, not by choice, just victim of circumstances. How you link my comment to poverty hold no water.

Oh just a fan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:31 pm

He's suggesting that you're makin a comment that I'm broke. And maybe I am. Which would be a uncalled for comment. Or maybe someone else is broke. Pounding on your own chest doesn't make you a better or bigger man. The stadium fries done that.

The Bottom Line

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:44 pm

If one wants to go fishing, I suggest joining plenty of fish and leaving hockey talk. Fishing is encouraged there....

rick

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:37 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
If one wants to go fishing, I suggest joining plenty of fish and leaving hockey talk. Fishing is encouraged there....
Hey , don't knock pof . Did alright there lol

#1BousFan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:10 pm

rick wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:37 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Hey , don't knock pof . Did alright there lol
I'm on there as well, Not a bad site lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information