Account Bans.

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Can someone for the love of God block the 2 or 3 people talking salaries and all that nonsense? Now it’ll start about hacking and all that jazz. I don’t think the East and the Central-West should have played each other for the Herder for the past few years. However this is what they agreed or were forced or whatever. It is what it is. Now just block those clowns. Then when they get a new account just block that one too. It’ll just be 2 people with no posts just arguing about salaries again.

NLEastHockeyFan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 am

123 wrote:
Can someone for the love of God block the 2 or 3 people talking salaries and all that nonsense? Now it’ll start about hacking and all that jazz. I don’t think the East and the Central-West should have played each other for the Herder for the past few years. However this is what they agreed or were forced or whatever. It is what it is. Now just block those clowns. Then when they get a new account just block that one too. It’ll just be 2 people with no posts just arguing about salaries again.
I agree, block Seniorfan and myself. Problem solved.

#1BousFan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:35 pm

123 wrote:
Report the post & someone will review it & determine & take any action if they feels there should be any
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information