Clarenville notice ....

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:59 am

This is from the Clarenville Caribous Facebook page of Tuesday . It looks like they are ready to go . I can't wait to see the names in tonight's draft.... Good luck to all ....I hope the CeeBees get things worked out with the league ....

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Clarenville Ford Caribous updated their cover photo.
November 4 at 12:55 PM ·

The Latest from GM Ivan Hapgood

"We are still working on a deal with the CeeBees that we hope to have done over the next cpl of days. We delayed our draft until Wednesday to see if we can do it all on Wednesday night, both the draft and a deal with CeeBees. I know it's frustrating for you as fans, but not so frustrating as it is for me. The time and hours this is taking is unbelievable. It's easy to sit back and say do it and move on but when 4 teams parted ways with the CeeBees before, it wasn't on good terms and to rebuild that relationship is taking time. With that being said the earliest we will start the Season is the Nov 15th weekend and that only if we get a deal done this week."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

• Information