Interlocking??

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
herder head

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am

According to the sportspage, HNL is making CBN and CBN only interlock with GF and Gander and if they refuse to do so they may shut down east league again. How can they expect CeeBees to interlock and not the other teams? Is there any end to this?

ECSHLFan2019
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 am

Wow. If this is true this would probably put senior hockey to bed for this winter, I can’t see the Cee Bees agreeing to this especially given the fact that the same doesn’t apply to Clarenville and both teams have stated they do not want to play interlocking with the CWSHL teams.

The one way this could possibly work is if you say Clarenville and the Cee Bees have to play interlocking but the Cats and Flyers and or HNL would have to pay 100% of the expenses for the Cee Bees and Caribous to travel to central.

Another lame duck decision by HNL if this is true. Nobody wanted to play with the Cats and Flyers because of their current operating model and now they have made HNL force a team into playing interlocking. Shame on HNL.

Not surprised though, another hand out from a governing body to keep something going in Central. Sounds familiar.

geoela

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:13 am

Not as familiar as your repetitive bull****. Amazing how you’re allowed to stay on here continuously harassing fans from two great organizations. You are pathetic.

ECSHLFan2019

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 am

I’m not harassing anyone. You’re the one doing all the name calling, didn’t you call me something along the lines of a “major f******* idiot” last night? And now shooting my opinion down as bs? And I’m the one harassing people? Right.

So in your opinion it’s okay to berate and call people names because you don’t agree with their opinions? That’s scary stuff right there.

Oh just a fan

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 pm

I sometimes see your points. But I'll still agree that you're an idiot. I don't mind saying it. You are way to negative. You didn't post all week, you say it's due to having a life. I don't think that's why, I'm guessing you waited to hear for sure that the Central teams were out and then waited to chime in. That's what makes you "pathetic" Cowardly even. Also why other posters not just myself don't have the time to listen to your opinions, their biased and worthless. So just forget your password again and go back to your moms basement.

ECSHLFan2019

Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:50 pm
I sometimes see your points. But I'll still agree that you're an idiot. I don't mind saying it. You are way to negative. You didn't post all week, you say it's due to having a life. I don't think that's why, I'm guessing you waited to hear for sure that the Central teams were out and then waited to chime in. That's what makes you "pathetic" Cowardly even. Also why other posters not just myself don't have the time to listen to your opinions, their biased and worthless. So just forget your password again and go back to your moms basement.
Idiot.
Pathetic.
Cowardly.

You don’t agree with a persons opinion so you have to attack me with those three insults listed above. People like you are the reason people don’t post on this site anymore.

Specifically people don’t post on here because Cataract fans are so egotistical, throw around insults, and can say whatever they wish to people. All because they don’t agree with an opinion. It’s actually disgusting.

And for you to come on here and call me “pathetic”, “cowardly” and to insinuate that I don’t have a life and then telling me to go back to my mom’s basement says a lot about your character. People like you are the reason Grand Falls Windsor don’t deserve senior hockey.

And before you go off on my character I’m not the one on this site calling people “idiots”, “pathetic” or “cowardly”. I come on here and very strongly voice my opinion but I never intend to insult people unlike you and geola and some others. Disgusting behaviour.

#1BousFan

Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Time to lock this before it gets really worse
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information