THE CATS ARE BACK!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Is it considered name calling if it’s true?

The Bottom Line

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:58 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Flyer24 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:09 pm
I noticed the so-called Insider is on twitter balling at the cataracts as well. I don't see how who gets the price time Ice is even an issue when we are talking about 6 Saturday nights in 4 months lol. Even with 1/2 of their players back the Cats vs Flyers will still be something to watch and a better caliber of hockey them most (not all) the games out east will be. So it's all good.

2 words.... Immaturity and jealousy
You on here calling people names again? And I’m supposedly the immature one :roll:

Many of your comments about the cat's and flyers playing hockey are either out of jealously or immaturity. You can decide which.

NLHockeyInsider

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:58 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 pm

2 words.... Immaturity and jealousy
You on here calling people names again? And I’m supposedly the immature one :roll:

Many of your comments about the cat's and flyers playing hockey are either out of jealously or immaturity. You can decide which.
Would you care to elaborate on your accusations? I mean it’s pretty easy to come on here and call someone “immature” or “jealous” and leave it at that. How can you justifiably substantiate that my comments are out of “immaturity” or “jealously”? Do you speak for me? Are you privy to my thoughts on this matter? Do you know what thought process is on this issue?

The Bottom Line

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Well, it's certainly not after researching the things you speak of, because you're clearly wrong almost every single time.

Flyer24

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 am

Despite all the challenges, you can complain all you want Insider, but at the end of the day, the best players in NL will still be headed out this way, getting paid for their services, and winning another Herder.

NLHockeyInsider

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:19 am

Flyer24 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 am
Despite all the challenges, you can complain all you want Insider, but at the end of the day, the best players in NL will still be headed out this way, getting paid for their services, and winning another Herder.
False. Less players will want to play in a two team “league” where they have to play the same guys up to 19 times in the span of 3-4 months. Guys like Simms, Bussey, Paul, Shute and possibly Lindstrom and Brennan have already jumped ship. And to say all the top players play in the CWSHL is pretty ignorant and goes to show what you know when you’ve got guys playing in the ECSHL like Kris Hodge, Kyle Tibbo, Dan Cadigan, Jeremy Nicholas, Mark Yetman, Matthew Thomey, Justin Pender, Chad Earle and others not playing in the Central West. Christ the CWSHL don’t even have full rosters every game (18 skaters) because they “can’t find the players“.

The Bottom Line

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:41 am

Well that's awesome. The east won't need 6 or 7 strengthening players this year. Maybe the flyers or cats will be able to pick an allstar team this time to compete with the east for the herder. I can hear the silly comments now :lol:

NLHockeyInsider

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:44 am

The Bottom Line wrote:
Well that's awesome. The east won't need 6 or 7 strengthening players this year. Maybe the flyers or cats will be able to pick an allstar team this time to compete with the east for the herder. I can hear the silly comments now :lol:
Yeah and we can name that team the Avalon Allstars.

PS you’re welcome for the players that keep you entertained all winter.

NLHockeyInsider

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am

The Bottom Line wrote:
Also if you’re going to call someone out telling them to check the facts maybe you should do the same because the Breakers had 3 pick-ups dressed in the most recent Herder which was only fair against the semi-professional Cataracts who had former professional guys like Pat Yetman, Andre Gill and Rodi Short in their line-up.

The Bottom Line

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Again, more foolishness. It's a amature hockey, like it or not, it's amateur hockey, and that's as per HNL and Hockey Canada......Fact

• Information