THE CATS ARE BACK!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm

:(( Tissue?

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:12 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm
:(( Tissue?
Leafs are looking good tonight. The Growlers are looking good in baby Leafs unis and winning 3-2. Cee Bees are about to be 1 and 4 and the Cataracts still don’t have a real league to play in. Oh and you’re acting like a child on NL Hockey talk.

GenoSniper
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:12 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm
:(( Tissue?
Leafs are looking good tonight. The Growlers are looking good in baby Leafs unis and winning 3-2. Cee Bees are about to be 1 and 4 and the Cataracts still don’t have a real league to play in. Oh and you’re acting like a child on NL Hockey talk.

You are the biggest child on this site! You get on with so much foolishness and love stirring the pot! Soon as someone starts giving you a hard time back you cry about it. You don’t have much of a life do ya? I can’t imagine how sad your life must be to enjoy coming on here and arguing with people and hiding behind a screen name!

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:35 pm

GenoSniper wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:12 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm
:(( Tissue?
Leafs are looking good tonight. The Growlers are looking good in baby Leafs unis and winning 3-2. Cee Bees are about to be 1 and 4 and the Cataracts still don’t have a real league to play in. Oh and you’re acting like a child on NL Hockey talk.

You are the biggest child on this site! You get on with so much foolishness and love stirring the pot! Soon as someone starts giving you a hard time back you cry about it. You don’t have much of a life do ya? I can’t imagine how sad your life must be to enjoy coming on here and arguing with people and hiding behind a screen name!
I just love trolling some of you because the reactions are priceless. Keeps me and a few others entertained during our pro team’s intermissions or when they’re not playing.

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:48 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm
:(( Tissue?
tHe cEeBeEs ArE gOiNg To WiN tHe EaSt :lol:

leafsfan2028
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:25 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:30 am

I can see why I don't post on this site much anymore still see that the meatball nl hockeyinsider still posts here nothing changes on this site with him

Insider
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:51 pm
Insider wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:43 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 am

What's asinine is you posting non stop complaining about and criticizing the Flyers and Cataracts. You're bloody obsessed. Serious questions. Why do you care? What's it got to do with you? And BTW if two teams want to play some games they don't need HNL's or anyone else's permission. Sorry you not getting all the players to move East or West as planned. Nice try.
u obviously got me confused with some one else.. my first posts in a few years lol.. i must have a familiar name.. u guys do indeed need hockey NL permission to play for the Herder so if u guys wanna pay guys to play the same team 12 times be my guest.. the fans won't support it.. cuz it suckx.

Wrong again. More immaturity or jealousy. Fact is, the fans will support the flyers and cats and when either of them take on the ceebees for the herder, support will be strong then too. Fact!!
im immature or jealous?.. im not even the Insider guy to which u are referring lol.. man.. the foolishness on this site is amazing.. its laughable.. best of the luck in the season to all teams in all leagues.

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Insider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:51 pm
Insider wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:43 pm


u obviously got me confused with some one else.. my first posts in a few years lol.. i must have a familiar name.. u guys do indeed need hockey NL permission to play for the Herder so if u guys wanna pay guys to play the same team 12 times be my guest.. the fans won't support it.. cuz it suckx.

Wrong again. More immaturity or jealousy. Fact is, the fans will support the flyers and cats and when either of them take on the ceebees for the herder, support will be strong then too. Fact!!
im immature or jealous?.. im not even the Insider guy to which u are referring lol.. man.. the foolishness on this site is amazing.. its laughable.. best of the luck in the season to all teams in all leagues.

Insider you’re considered immature and jealous because you don’t agree with their opinion on how senior hockey should operate in this province. If you don’t agree with the opinion of most from central on here they’ll shame you, belittle you and your opinions, and call you names and profanities. Classy bunch I must say.

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:20 pm

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:30 am
I can see why I don't post on this site much anymore still see that the meatball nl hockeyinsider still posts here nothing changes on this site with him
You are entitled to your opinion. But there is absolutely no need for name calling.

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Insider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:51 pm



Wrong again. More immaturity or jealousy. Fact is, the fans will support the flyers and cats and when either of them take on the ceebees for the herder, support will be strong then too. Fact!!
im immature or jealous?.. im not even the Insider guy to which u are referring lol.. man.. the foolishness on this site is amazing.. its laughable.. best of the luck in the season to all teams in all leagues.

Insider you’re considered immature and jealous because you don’t agree with their opinion on how senior hockey should operate in this province. If you don’t agree with the opinion of most from central on here they’ll shame you, belittle you and your opinions, and call you names and profanities. Classy bunch I must say.
Most of what you say is very immature. You openly admitted that you like to troll others and cause a fuss because it entertains you. You should be booted out because that's all you do here. Hope no one hurt your feelings too much.

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests