THE CATS ARE BACK!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Locked
NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:33 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Insider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm


im immature or jealous?.. im not even the Insider guy to which u are referring lol.. man.. the foolishness on this site is amazing.. its laughable.. best of the luck in the season to all teams in all leagues.

Insider you’re considered immature and jealous because you don’t agree with their opinion on how senior hockey should operate in this province. If you don’t agree with the opinion of most from central on here they’ll shame you, belittle you and your opinions, and call you names and profanities. Classy bunch I must say.
Most of what you say is very immature. You openly admitted that you like to troll others and cause a fuss because it entertains you. You should be booted out because that's all you do here. Hope no one hurt your feelings too much.
No you just think I should be booted because I don’t share your viewpoint / opinion. Got to say some of you are very open minded :roll:

And then to say I should be booted off here? That’s one way to silence an opinion you don’t agree with I guess.

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Bahaha, you just admitted that you troll people on purpose for entertainment. That's not what this site is for. It's to talk hockey. So, yeah, trolls not wanting to talk hockey should be booted off. Sniff, sniff....

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Bahaha, you just admitted that you troll people on purpose for entertainment. That's not what this site is for. It's to talk hockey. So, yeah, trolls not wanting to talk hockey should be booted off. Sniff, sniff....
As long as I’m not being a bigot, verbally assaulting people, threatening people or doxing anyone on here what am I actually doing wrong? Trolling can be very broad and hard to define and also can be quite harmless. Oh no I’m the big bad troll :lol:

How about we take a minute and talk about you and your role as an “admin” on this site. First off you made multiple posts last night telling me to get a tissue or saying “sniff, sniff”, how professional does that make you and this site look?

Then, earlier this evening I report leafsfan2028 for calling me a “meathead” and you promptly close the report because of who reported it. If you’re going to be an admin on this site for your own self serving interests and to silence and mute anyone that disagrees with how your team and league operates or disagree with any other of your opinions then that says a lot about you and that you shouldn’t even be in that role to begin with! How unprofessional!

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Bahaha, nice try. I'm not an admin, I am entitled to my opinion and unlike you, I follow this sites guidelines. Purposely hyjacking threads or trolling people is not what this site is about. Then you report that someone called you a meatball.... That's too foolish and immature to talk about.

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:36 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Bahaha, you just admitted that you troll people on purpose for entertainment. That's not what this site is for. It's to talk hockey. So, yeah, trolls not wanting to talk hockey should be booted off. Sniff, sniff....



As long as I’m not being a bigot, verbally assaulting people, threatening people or doxing anyone on here what am I actually doing wrong? Trolling can be very broad and hard to define and also can be quite harmless. Oh no I’m the big bad troll :lol:

How about we take a minute and talk about you and your role as an “admin” on this site. First off you made multiple posts last night telling me to get a tissue or saying “sniff, sniff”, how professional does that make you and this site look?

Then, earlier this evening I report leafsfan2028 for calling me a “meathead” and you promptly close the report because of who reported it. If you’re going to be an admin on this site for your own self serving interests and to silence and mute anyone that disagrees with how your team and league operates or disagree with any other of your opinions then that says a lot about you and that you shouldn’t even be in that role to begin with! How unprofessional!


If your gonna act like an idiot and hide atleast grow a set .

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 pm

rick wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:36 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Bahaha, you just admitted that you troll people on purpose for entertainment. That's not what this site is for. It's to talk hockey. So, yeah, trolls not wanting to talk hockey should be booted off. Sniff, sniff....



As long as I’m not being a bigot, verbally assaulting people, threatening people or doxing anyone on here what am I actually doing wrong? Trolling can be very broad and hard to define and also can be quite harmless. Oh no I’m the big bad troll :lol:

How about we take a minute and talk about you and your role as an “admin” on this site. First off you made multiple posts last night telling me to get a tissue or saying “sniff, sniff”, how professional does that make you and this site look?

Then, earlier this evening I report leafsfan2028 for calling me a “meathead” and you promptly close the report because of who reported it. If you’re going to be an admin on this site for your own self serving interests and to silence and mute anyone that disagrees with how your team and league operates or disagree with any other of your opinions then that says a lot about you and that you shouldn’t even be in that role to begin with! How unprofessional!


If your gonna act like an idiot and hide atleast grow a set .
Words of wisdom from a guy who can’t spell or use correct grammar. Have a nice night.

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:56 am

Awwwe now we can see y you won't use or tell your name . Pussy

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests