Blues and Breakersi

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:06 pm

1-1 after one

Hockey Eyes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:18 pm

2-1 Breakers

Hockey Eyes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:45 pm

2-1 After two

Hockey Eyes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:05 pm

3- Breakers

Hockey Eyes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:10 pm

4- 1 Breakers

Hockey Eyes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:07 pm

The fifty fifty was 400 dollars and change . I'm headed to the exit with score 4-1 and Blues taking silly penalties ... The Breakers were too strong for the Blues tonight although it was close into the third. Jeremy Nicholas was a difference .... He carries himself like Gretsky ... bent at the waist ...can change direction in a hurry. Mart LaPointe was like that too. . Mark Yetman was a difference as well and plus a solid Breakers defence ...The better team won .
Best crowd of the season I thought in CBS . Good talk along the boards. I( saw Ivan Hapgood there ... Gary Gale was there as well and Joe Maynard. There is still talk of a championship series after the ECSHL final . It is only March yet.
The Caribous- Caps game was ppd because of the weather ....I haven't seen the Caps all year .....
A nice night at the rink but i wanted the Blues to win this one . That is a great rink in CBS in which to catch a game .....
P.S. Yetman is the best goalie in the province....

AEfan

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:59 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:07 pm
The fifty fifty was 400 dollars and change . I'm headed to the exit with score 4-1 and Blues taking silly penalties ... The Breakers were too strong for the Blues tonight although it was close into the third. Jeremy Nicholas was a difference .... He carries himself like Gretsky ... bent at the waist ...can change direction in a hurry. Mart LaPointe was like that too. . Mark Yetman was a difference as well and plus a solid Breakers defence ...The better team won .
Best crowd of the season I thought in CBS . Good talk along the boards. I( saw Ivan Hapgood there ... Gary Gale was there as well and Joe Maynard. There is still talk of a championship series after the ECSHL final . It is only March yet.
The Caribous- Caps game was ppd because of the weather ....I haven't seen the Caps all year .....
A nice night at the rink but i wanted the Blues to win this one . That is a great rink in CBS in which to catch a game .....
P.S. Yetman is the best goalie in the province....
Lies while I do agree on some of your claims, one must wonder if you watched the game from the bar. The Breakers carried the play for the final 2 periods and the fans knew it. The game wasn’t close after the 1st period

herder head

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:02 am

If Whiffen was playing this year Yetman would be the second best goalie in the province. Maybe Whiffen will play in the Herder finals if GF is allowed to compete for it. Like you said it's only early March yet. If there's money to be made by having GF compete against the east winner. it will happen.

Hockey Eyes

Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:52 am

SS Fan .. I just said the game was close into the third. It was 2-1 after two. I wasn't passing a judgement on " flow of play".
That stuff about me watching from the bar ..I don't get that I was just providing some info for people not at the game.

leafsfan2028

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 pm

ahhhh aefan don't go picking on hockey lies he thinks he knows all when he doesn't especially when he thinks there no other hockey in central oh btw hockey lies hows the northeast eagles doing in the 2nd rd of the play offs lol

• Information