what do the bous have to do to win ?

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Topshelf
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm

figured i,d throw it out.

Jewer was kicking out some nice rebounds, I think the players without the puck should be driving to the net more.

CHURCHILL FAN

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

I could break it down the best way I can think of, however I think its a simple answer for me, the Bous just have to play their game...A good home game like they can play, and Im sure they will Friday night....jmo..... :-?

superfan

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 pm

they have to be very aggressive on both ends of the ice . play a physical game for sixty minutes. come out of there zone full throttle . shoot high on jewer remember he is a little ten der so use this to our advantage . bous for herder 2010 ..... goooooo bous goooooo .....

Face off

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 am

Topshelf wrote:figured i,d throw it out.

Jewer was kicking out some nice rebounds, I think the players without the puck should be driving to the net more.
TOTALLY agree 100%......create mor traffic in front of jewer...Jewer will stop what he can clearly see and wont worry about giving up rebounds if he dont see traffic in front of net....put traffic in front...and different ball game.....or in this case.....different hockey game......

CaribousFan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 am

You gotta shoot high on Jewer, He always covers the bottom of the net, Most of the time anyways
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Danny.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

1. get someone to park infront of jewer
2. Secondary scoring(meade, CRANN[not getting top minutes anymore], oake, picco??, kent, sibley, kenney) Russell, lauzon, and pearcey have been play acceptional, but mooney needs to wake up.
3. Churchill needs to start playing better, hold onto his rebounds
4. Shoot high on jewer, blocker side
5. Defense needs to play as they have been playing, physical, hungry for the puck

GO BOUS GO!
Back To Back Herder Champs 08-09/09-10
Goooooooooooo Bous Gooooooooo!!

catsfan4

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Danny. wrote:1. get someone to park infront of jewer
2. Secondary scoring(meade, CRANN[not getting top minutes anymore], oake, picco??, kent, sibley, kenney) Russell, lauzon, and pearcey have been play acceptional, but mooney needs to wake up.
5. Defense needs to play as they have been playing, physical, hungry for the puck

GO BOUS GO!
The D needs to be on top of their game especially since Victor is done now...

bousclues

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

catsfan4 wrote:

GO BOUS GO!

The bous are very deep up front and could of took a loss to a forward and got away with it but i'am not so sure they can afford to lose a defenceman esecially there best d-man.

Danny.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

bousclues wrote:
catsfan4 wrote:

GO BOUS GO!

The bous are very deep up front and could of took a loss to a forward and got away with it but i'am not so sure they can afford to lose a defenceman esecially there best d-man.
what are you talking about, chapman hasn't gone anywhere! He impresses me more then victor. Victor has the size, and no doubt he has skill, i just think chapman is better. THATS JUST MY OPINION
Back To Back Herder Champs 08-09/09-10
Goooooooooooo Bous Gooooooooo!!

canonball

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Two good "D" men but same as chaulk and cheeze .. Chapman can make tape to tapr passes and a good rushing d man .. Victor is better in the corners and can clear the zone better, not so good with the puck

• Information