Freedom Of Speech??????

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
CaribousFan

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Well it seems like I can't speak my mind on here or voice my opinion about how the Caribous handle the ticket situation last weekend and this upcoming Sat, Now I was told by a friend that some if not all the people on the Caribous Expletives are all pissed off at me from the comments that I made earlier, I got a right to post how I feel about it and if they wanna get mad at it and not willing to help me anymore with anything than that's their decision, I thought they were grown up but I guess they are not if they can't take what I said about the tickets, It seems like everyone is more important to them than the fans that buys the season passes and that supported the team year after year since they started, All I wanted was a few tickets to go out and support my team om the road during the finals and I plus a whole lot more fans could not do that because the Sponsors and Executives are way more important than the Fans, I can understand the players but everyone should get a certain amount of tickets available for everyone and than there might be some tickets for fans to travel and watch and cheer for their team, Though out the season I could not really afford to go on the road and now that I finally got some money to go out I can't even go out cause no tickets available, They better address this next season or there is going to be a bunch of pissed off fans, I will be one of them that's for sure, If they hate me now than they are really going to hate me if they read this one :lol:
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Champ

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am

CF

I understand your issue but the sponsors and the executive are very important to the team as there wouldn't be one without them. Not saying there wouldn't be one without fans like you but when there are only a few tickets to go around I would expect that they would go to high paying supporters like the sponsors and executive, etc. Please do not make this to big of an issue. Don't forget that the sponsors throw around big money to have a team here in Clarenville. I am not one of the big sponsors nor am I an executive. I am just a fan like yourself. Please disregard this post and understand.

Champ
GO BOUS GO

Face off

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 am

Champ wrote:CF

I understand your issue but the sponsors and the executive are very important to the team as there wouldn't be one without them. Not saying there wouldn't be one without fans like you but when there are only a few tickets to go around I would expect that they would go to high paying supporters like the sponsors and executive, etc. Please do not make this to big of an issue. Don't forget that the sponsors throw around big money to have a team here in Clarenville. I am not one of the big sponsors nor am I an executive. I am just a fan like yourself. Please disregard this post and understand.

Champ
Very well said....

CaribousFan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 am

Champ
I understand what you mean and where you are coming from, I am just frustrated that when I voice my opinion on something that the executives are all pissed at me for it, If someone on the executives would explain it to me than maybe I would understand and move on from this and maybe apologize but until than I am standing by my position on this matter until further noticed.
CEC Siren Guy

royalcat
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 am

CF you have every right to voice your concerns,no matter what the bous executive say.The Fans are what will keep any team around.Just guess you are not one of the important friends.Last time i stood in line for 2and a half hours #17 in line only to be told their were no more seats left,but a lady at the game happen to mention that she got tickets for a friend.And i new that she was not in the line up.So i guess it is friends only.

superfan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 am

CaribousFan wrote:Well it seems like I can't speak my mind on here or voice my opinion about how the Caribous handle the ticket situation last weekend and this upcoming Sat, Now I was told by a friend that some if not all the people on the Caribous Expletives are all pissed off at me from the comments that I made earlier, I got a right to post how I feel about it and if they wanna get mad at it and not willing to help me anymore with anything than that's their decision, I thought they were grown up but I guess they are not if they can't take what I said about the tickets, It seems like everyone is more important to them than the fans that buys the season passes and that supported the team year after year since they started, All I wanted was a few tickets to go out and support my team om the road during the finals and I plus a whole lot more fans could not do that because the Sponsors and Executives are way more important than the Fans, I can understand the players but everyone should get a certain amount of tickets available for everyone and than there might be some tickets for fans to travel and watch and cheer for their team, Though out the season I could not really afford to go on the road and now that I finally got some money to go out I can't even go out cause no tickets available, They better address this next season or there is going to be a bunch of pissed off fans, I will be one of them that's for sure, If they hate me now than they are really going to hate me if they read this one :lol:
50 per cent for passholders 50 per cent for sponcers

newfie35n

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:52 am

Sponser not only throw alot of money into this hockey, but I say 99% of them also buy 6 or passes too.So the sponser also fill the seats too.

superfan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 am

CaribousFan wrote:

Champ
I understand what you mean and where you are coming from, I am just frustrated that when I voice my opinion on something that the executives are all pissed at me for it, If someone on the executives would explain it to me than maybe I would understand and move on from this and maybe apologize but until than I am standing by my position on this matter until further noticed.

Gilmour93

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 am

I understand where you are coming from CF....my only response is that you are not alone. Every organization in the WCSHL is in the same boat....you have roughly 800-900 season pass holders and i would imagine that there are in total 30 people within the executives/players/coaches/trainers and so on...so right of the bat it you were to give each "team' member 2 tickets for their parents/wives or children you already have 60 or so gone there. Which bring your total to 100....i believe that the caribous have 5 major sponsors and it's too my understanding that they also have season seats as well...they throw around a lot of money(now in turn they receive benefits of having such a team) but the more important thing is that because of their support you are playing in the Finals. My guess is that they would get 3-4 tickets...so really all you have left is 80 or so tickets for the remainder of the pass holders. You can't expect the home team to give up any more seats for opposing fans, the same goes for when the cats fans are in clarenville.
Thats my take

CaribousFan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 am

Gilmour93 wrote:I understand where you are coming from CF....my only response is that you are not alone. Every organization in the WCSHL is in the same boat....you have roughly 800-900 season pass holders and i would imagine that there are in total 30 people within the executives/players/coaches/trainers and so on...so right of the bat it you were to give each "team' member 2 tickets for their parents/wives or children you already have 60 or so gone there. Which bring your total to 100....i believe that the caribous have 5 major sponsors and it's too my understanding that they also have season seats as well...they throw around a lot of money(now in turn they receive benefits of having such a team) but the more important thing is that because of their support you are playing in the Finals. My guess is that they would get 3-4 tickets...so really all you have left is 80 or so tickets for the remainder of the pass holders. You can't expect the home team to give up any more seats for opposing fans, the same goes for when the cats fans are in clarenville.
Thats my take
I understand where you are coming from, I want someone from the Organization to explain to me where all the tickets went and how many each got and all that info, Until than I stand by my Opinion
CEC Siren Guy

• Information