Gambergs Butt end

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
goboosgo
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 pm

chris wrote:its funny how the bousfans talk about gambergs butt end but when penny done it no one seen it .
You guys still not over Penney....better get over it before it ruins your summer....but I guess you Cats fans will have a long summer after your early exit so a little time dwelling over Penney won't spoil your summer unless you let it go on and on and on :lol: :lol: :lol:

puckit

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm

goboosgo wrote:
chris wrote:its funny how the bousfans talk about gambergs butt end but when penny done it no one seen it .
You guys still not over Penney....better get over it before it ruins your summer....but I guess you Cats fans will have a long summer after your early exit so a little time dwelling over Penney won't spoil your summer unless you let it go on and on and on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naw... not gonna spoil my summer at all. Just get on here and stir the nest a bit and sit back and laugh at all the caribou fans scurrying around like ants trying to repair the damage. HA HA ! PRICELESS !
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

Gamby

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

looks like Paul is having a little trouble keeping his cool when Gamberg is around
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

Fire Fighter

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Gamby wrote:looks like Paul is having a little trouble keeping his cool when Gamberg is around
Paul is a loose cannon. Gamberg can take him!!!

Go Cee Bees Go!!!!!!!!!!11

tetley

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

are you kidding me did you see what paul did to jackman, he made a show of him, he beat the head of of him. Yes i would love to see gamberg square off with paul, watch how quick he would fall to the ice so he don't get cleaned out that's the way gamberg is.he is only a mouthpiece,he is no match for paul.there is no one on the cee bees would stand up to paul

The Lone Stranger

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:46 pm

tetley wrote:are you kidding me did you see what paul did to jackman, he made a show of him, he beat the head of of him. Yes i would love to see gamberg square off with paul, watch how quick he would fall to the ice so he don't get cleaned out that's the way gamberg is.he is only a mouthpiece,he is no match for paul.there is no one on the cee bees would stand up to paul
Likes Paul do ya? :x ;;) :-* :-*

tetley

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

paul is great, as long as he controls himself, he took a stupid penalty last night on the faceoff but he is a good skater and hits hard good style and a heavyweight for sure, maybe gamberg next if he don;t chicken

10minute misconduct

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:55 pm

tetley wrote:are you kidding me did you see what paul did to jackman, he made a show of him, he beat the head of of him. Yes i would love to see gamberg square off with paul, watch how quick he would fall to the ice so he don't get cleaned out that's the way gamberg is.he is only a mouthpiece,he is no match for paul.there is no one on the cee bees would stand up to paul
gezzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! could almost swear i heard his name today!was his head rolling around the ice after?lmao!!!!!!

Zekie

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Paul made one bat at him and he took off to hide, poor sacrifical lamb...JACKMAN.... (quote)

I'd say he watched Penney play too many games. He's the best at it got to give him that!!!!!

goboosgo

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Gamberg kept his distance today and Jackman was invisible....where was Keefe? Gamberg was after the litttle guys today....going after Sibley....soooooome tough guy....more like chicken crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Information