GAMBERG

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
goboosgo
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Having watched big bad Gamberg this past weekend I don't know where the big bad came from....he is nothing but a bluff....runs away from the bigger opponents and then try to rough up the small guys. Sibley (smallest guy on the Bous) gave him a dart on Sunday so who will he go after next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

checkingtothehead

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

OK man we get it. The Caribous have the best fighters. There's been a lot of bickering between the fans of this series. I have a solution. Cee Bees, give the Caribous the fights. Caribous give the Cee Bees the Herder. Based on what I've read here the last couple of days that would make both sides extremely happy.

knockoutpunch

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 am

gamberg isnt a fighter. more like ryan penney, except he dont turtle like penney. "big bad" hasnt been dressed yet this series ;-) ;-) :-D

goboosgo

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

checkingtothehead wrote:OK man we get it. The Caribous have the best fighters. There's been a lot of bickering between the fans of this series. I have a solution. Cee Bees, give the Caribous the fights. Caribous give the Cee Bees the Herder. Based on what I've read here the last couple of days that would make both sides extremely happy.
Fights to the Bous....without a doubt....as for the Herder....to be decided.

10minute misconduct

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm

goboosgo wrote:Having watched big bad Gamberg this past weekend I don't know where the big bad came from....he is nothing but a bluff....runs away from the bigger opponents and then try to rough up the small guys. Sibley (smallest guy on the Bous) gave him a dart on Sunday so who will he go after next. :lol: :lol: :lol:
why don'y you give us the priviledge of watching you lace'em up and have a go at gamberg!!!! yes, we all know you wore the strips... :roll: :roll: :roll:

CaribousFan

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 pm

10minute misconduct wrote:
goboosgo wrote:Having watched big bad Gamberg this past weekend I don't know where the big bad came from....he is nothing but a bluff....runs away from the bigger opponents and then try to rough up the small guys. Sibley (smallest guy on the Bous) gave him a dart on Sunday so who will he go after next. :lol: :lol: :lol:
why don'y you give us the priviledge of watching you lace'em up and have a go at gamberg!!!! yes, we all know you wore the strips... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why don't u see if you can go one on one with paul, You prob get your @ss kicked like Jackman did :lol:
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Crow

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 pm

i,am new on heere , i was at the game saturday night .i,am not picking up for paul here, because he doesn,t need anyones help, he,s quite capable of looking after him self.but when both teams came out to start the second period,paul was sitting on the bench , when gamberg started hitting the glass with is stick.he was
saying things to paul ,and he just would not stop.when paul got on the ice gamberg headed to the bench.he
kept away from paul. but after the fight paul had with jackman i don,t see anyone on the cee bees team
dropping there gloves with paul again.

10minute misconduct

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

CaribousFan wrote:
10minute misconduct wrote:
Why don't u see if you can go one on one with paul, You prob get your @ss kicked like Jackman did :lol:
was i talking to you?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CaribousFan

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm

No just making a comment that's all :lol:
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

BeastFromTheEast

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Jackman would fight Paul again. He won't back down from nothing. Although he probably won't lay a smack, he will take a beating for the team.
Go Cee Bees Go!

• Information