penny hit on tobin

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
tetley
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 am

too bad tobin didn't go through the boards,it was a clean hit too was not from behind.penny got called for a penalty because he smoked tobin like a freight train.keep your head up tobin,penny is only little but he plays like a big guy. you will fel it on sunday.you deserved every bit of it i hope he gets again on sun!!! i am stprised he didn't get up and take a penalty after,sooooookkkkyyyy baby!!!lol lol lol

tetley

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 am

tobin got smoked on the trolly tracks,looks good on him,he is only a bum anyway

seein stars

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

tetley wrote:tobin got smoked on the trolly tracks,looks good on him,he is only a bum anyway
REALLY NICE POST. Really nice!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Dykes#1Fan

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 am

tetley wrote:tobin got smoked on the trolly tracks,looks good on him,he is only a bum anyway
What did he have 3 points last night and 2 points tonight, I'll add it up for ya, 5 points in 2 games, not bad for a bum.

CaribousFan

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 am

The Penney hit on tobin was a real nice hit, It looked good on Tobin, Tobin was out there tonight almost getting away with a lot of crap, I hope someone nails him hard again like Penney did
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Ole Timer

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 am

My God! What a bunch of blood-thirsty escapees from Waterford that are on here. You guys are watching the wrong sport- should be watching WWF or UFC. If that's all you see in a good series is hits and fights, maybe you should book tickets for the next running of the bulls in Spain. Bettcha you guys are in good shape and could play with the boys on both teams for the full 60 minutes. Sounds like the most exercise you get is watching someone type up your posts. Get a life, you are missing some good hockey played by two teams of skilled players that are having to go to work or university on Monday morning. GEEEZ!

tiger

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 am

well said ole timer that's all these boys talk about. i'm thinking there should be a seperate site for the guys interested in this crap only. i find this league does not have a gamesheet update during a game you get this news a few days later. so, i have been checking the games preformance thur' this site and all i get is junk talk. come on do any fans really see the game as you pointed out THE GAME nah they don't i'm convinced they see fighting fighting and if they don't see one on the ice they are starting one in the stands. or on this site

• Information