IT'S GONNA COME DOWN TO COACHING!!!!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
93Habs
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 am

First off let me start by asking....How do you leave your goalie in for 9 goals....what a joke....you better wake up man and wake up quick.....or or in for a long winter....and with these two teams it will come down to coaching....Didn't young Thomey lead the AESHL in short handed goals last season??.....I remember those two he had on the same PK against the Breakers in the Finals....might never see that again.....The cee bees had 3 PK'S in the first and Thomey doesn't get a shift ( what an insult )......it was Delaney, Delaney.....and then Brophy, Dalton.....we're ahead 2-1 and our 4th line gets caught out against their 1st...ok that's fine it's gonna happen with home ice advantage and last change...and believe me Pearcey was taking advantage of it.....but then there's a whistle,and Moores leaves them out there...lol....are you freaking kidding me.....wake up man....Do you know what a PP unit is??....Put together a couple of PP units....instead of just rolling your lines....What's with young Petten?....he was like a fish out of water all nite...put Crosbie in the line up man....or Greeley for that matter....that guy never quits...either one brings alot to the table....didn't Thomey and C sparkes combine for nearly 100 pts. last season playing together??....and sparkes gets demoted to the 3rd line.....again, what an insult....Brophy is a 3rd line player at best and belongs on the 3rd line with Bartlett and Crosbie/greeley...not Petten...at least not this year.....put Dalton with Thomey and sparkes......and put Wadden back the brothers.......did you use your time out when things starting getting out of hand??...I DON'T THINK SO!!!...certainly why would you??....you never used one all last winter...I don't believe you know what a time out is for....you have a power house of a team there....but you better start coaching!!!

Face off

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Yes, this is where your BIGGEST STAR PLAYER isnt on the ice or in the NET....instead he is behind the bench, and let me tell you one thing....better get used to it because what Randy brings to the table is a wealth of Knowledge and he knows how and when to use it......Randy will be the Difference in the Blades winning an extra 5 or 6 games this year, especially close ones.......Mark it down

husky

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Not just Randy. I would say Andrew Mckim brings a bit of knowlege with him as well.
Madder than a keebler elf demoted to fudge packer!

seein stars

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm

93Habs wrote:First off let me start by asking....How do you leave your goalie in for 9 goals....what a joke....you better wake up man and wake up quick.....or or in for a long winter....and with these two teams it will come down to coaching....Didn't young Thomey lead the AESHL in short handed goals last season??.....I remember those two he had on the same PK against the Breakers in the Finals....might never see that again.....The cee bees had 3 PK'S in the first and Thomey doesn't get a shift ( what an insult )......it was Delaney, Delaney.....and then Brophy, Dalton.....we're ahead 2-1 and our 4th line gets caught out against their 1st...ok that's fine it's gonna happen with home ice advantage and last change...and believe me Pearcey was taking advantage of it.....but then there's a whistle,and Moores leaves them out there...lol....are you freaking kidding me.....wake up man....Do you know what a PP unit is??....Put together a couple of PP units....instead of just rolling your lines....What's with young Petten?....he was like a fish out of water all nite...put Crosbie in the line up man....or Greeley for that matter....that guy never quits...either one brings alot to the table....didn't Thomey and C sparkes combine for nearly 100 pts. last season playing together??....and sparkes gets demoted to the 3rd line.....again, what an insult....Brophy is a 3rd line player at best and belongs on the 3rd line with Bartlett and Crosbie/greeley...not Petten...at least not this year.....put Dalton with Thomey and sparkes......and put Wadden back the brothers.......did you use your time out when things starting getting out of hand??...I DON'T THINK SO!!!...certainly why would you??....you never used one all last winter...I don't believe you know what a time out is for....you have a power house of a team there....but you better start coaching!!!
Our problem is too many first line players and not enough ice time. Some guys are gonna get pi$$ed. i can see it comin.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

doug1234

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 am

93HABS...you should be coaching the ceebees bud. Get it in your head, thier out numbered by the blades, simple :-D

93Habs

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:23 am

doug1234 wrote:93HABS...you should be coaching the ceebees bud. Get it in your head, thier out numbered by the blades, simple :-D
hey dougie.....obviously,you're just another mouth piece with nothing constructive to say!!!

Game Warden

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

I have to agree with seeinstars that some of the Cee Bees are gonna be a little ticked off as the seasons unfold and they have to go back to the second and third lines and players start to use their ice time.
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ( George Orwell )

Tomcod

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 pm

hockey is a simple game... most importantly is if you get good goaltending you usually win ...

hockey123

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Tomcod wrote:hockey is a simple game... most importantly is if you get good goaltending you usually win ...
Tomcod you are only as strong as your weakest link right now the cee bees weakest link is GOAL TENDER. and that is why they lost there first 2 Games.

T-Bird

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 pm

hockey123 wrote:
Tomcod wrote:hockey is a simple game... most importantly is if you get good goaltending you usually win ...
Tomcod you are only as strong as your weakest link right now the cee bees weakest link is GOAL TENDER. and that is why they lost there first 2 Games.
They may have lost last night because of the goalie I was not at the game. Friday night they were out worked and did not play as a team. They are looking for a leader and no one seems to know who it is. Last year Thomey had the C just like this year but is not being used enough and isn't seen as the real leader for this team. Before any goal is scored alot of things have to happen, and Friday night the team played poorly after the first 10 mins. that's why they lost that game.

• Information