IT'S GONNA COME DOWN TO COACHING!!!!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
seein stars
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm

I think right now we are too cocky!!!!
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

93Habs

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Game Warden wrote:I have to agree with seeinstars that some of the Cee Bees are gonna be a little ticked off as the seasons unfold and they have to go back to the second and third lines and players start to use their ice time.
and I have to disagree with that....first off....why would anyone be ticked off with 2nd line duties?? I know for certain that Crosbie,and Bartlett,and Brophy don't have any problems with 3rd line duties.....so you're top 2 lines are most likely gonna be Thomey,R Delaney and Sparkes.....K Delaney,Dalton and wadden.... so why should they have any problems with that....that's 2 first lines if you ask me...Gamberg,Sparkes,Druken are more than happy with their role....I wish there was a way to find a regular spot fot Greeley.

unbiased

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 pm

After watching Greeley play last night with the limited number of minutes he did get, this guy deserves to crack that roster. I would switch the lines a little....moving Ryan D up with his bro and wadden and moving Dalton back with Thomey and Sparkes....Dalton and Keith just don't play well together...both like to skate with the puck leaving the other in limbo which happened over and over last night...good game though!!!

Bronson was not too bad....he made a few nice saves but let in 2 soft goals. Give him a chance though, the guy never gets a start so he needs a few games under his belt...

Gamby

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Good post, I agree with your comment about switching K Delaney and Dalton. I noticed a few times last night that they were getting in each others way. I personally think Ray Dalton would play well with Paul Brown
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

canonball

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Who wants to be the coach ?

Mysterious Unicorn

Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 am

Looks like the cee bee's just signed every big name available instead of actually putting some thought into building a team

Carbonear Canadiens

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 am

Heard rumblings last night that CBN exec are talking to Russ Adam to take over from Moores. Would be a huge move.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

Gamby

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 am

Does Moores agree with this decision. If he is against it then I think its the wrong move. Moores has put a lot into this team over the past two seasons. IMO He should of won coach of the year last season. He has spent all summer putting this team together and to take the team away from him two games into the season is just wrong. If he agrees with the decision that its no big deal but if he doesnt, Id say keep Moores. He hasnt done anything wrong. The CeeBees outplayed Mt. Pearl saturday night, the peral just got lucky and came out with a win. A highly doudt they will next time both these teams play....
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

eastcoaster

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

Who is the executive of CBN. Heard Ralph Earle, Bob Craig, Derrick Edwards and Joe George have all left the executive, only Doug and Ian Moores left. Can someone please confirm who is on the CBN executive?

Carbonear Canadiens

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Gamby wrote:Does Moores agree with this decision. If he is against it then I think its the wrong move. Moores has put a lot into this team over the past two seasons. IMO He should of won coach of the year last season. He has spent all summer putting this team together and to take the team away from him two games into the season is just wrong. If he agrees with the decision that its no big deal but if he doesnt, Id say keep Moores. He hasnt done anything wrong. The CeeBees outplayed Mt. Pearl saturday night, the peral just got lucky and came out with a win. A highly doudt they will next time both these teams play....
I agree. I never said I was for it. Just something I heard. As always "may or may not be true". Anything is possible, and since SS is not around this year I can see it happening.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

• Information